Finding your suitable readers for woodne ice cream maker is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for woodne ice cream maker including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
714 reviews analysed
1. West Bend Wooden Ice Cream Maker, 4-Quart, Brown (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Makes fresh ice cream in about 40 mins, nostalgia look of an old fashioned wooden ice cream maker, aluminum canister for faster cooling, electric motor with food safe dasher, 50-watts
2. Nostalgia ICMW200DBL Ice Cream Maker, 4 Quart, Wood
- Makes two flavors of delicious ice cream, frozen yogurt or gelato
- Includes two 2-quart aluminum canisters to make up to 4-quarts of ice cream
- Makes ice cream 30% faster than standard 4-quart ice cream makers
- See-thru lids for easy viewing and freezer storage
- Powerful electric motors do all the churning – no manual effort!
- Motors lock into place keeping all parts secure
- Real wood construction
Bring the old fashioned ice cream shoppe right into your home! This real wood constructed unit includes two 2-quart aluminum canisters, allowing you to make two flavors of ice cream, gelato or frozen yogurt at the same time. Simply surround the aluminum canisters with ice and rock salt, then allow the electric motor to do all the churning. When compared to standard 4-quart ice cream makers, this unit makes ice cream 30% faster.
3. AMERIHOME ICM6C 6-Quart Old Fashion Ice Cream Maker
- Combo design offers two ways to make ice cream – easily switch between hand crank and electric motor in seconds
- Makes up to 6 quarts of rich and creamy ice cream and sherbet
- Makes soft ice cream in about 30 minutes
- Includes aluminum can with clear plastic lid, sealed pine tub, ice crusher, and mixing paddle
- Tested and perfected recipes included in the product manual
Easily make delicious homemade ice cream with the AmeriHome 6 Qt. Old Fashioned Ice Cream Maker. Store bought ice cream can’t compare to the flavors of fresh ice cream. Gather the family together for summertime BBQs and enjoy a delicious, refreshing treat in about 30 minutes. This ice cream maker is just like the one grandma used to have, but has been improved with modern conveniences. The interchangeable design offers two ways to make ice cream: use either the electric motor or the hand crank. Let the electric motor do the mixing while you sit back and relax, or have the kids take turns using the hand crank. The electric motor can easily make homemade ice cream for a big group during a BBQ or party and it keeps your hands free. The hand crank gives you the flexibility to harden the ice cream mixture at the end of the mixing cycle without having to use a freezer. It’s great to use the hand crank while camping and you’re without electricity. Detailed instructions for making three tested and perfected flavors of tasty ice cream are included in the package. Choose classic vanilla, rich chocolate, or strawberry. Make it yourself at home to control the quality of the ingredients and the intensity of the flavors. Some store bought ice creams include chemical stabilizers and artificial flavors. You can make ice cream just the way you like it, without all the unnecessary additives. Making your own ice cream is as easy as 1, 2, 3. First prepare the ingredients, then pour the mixture into the aluminum can. Insert the paddle and seal the lid. Add ice and rock salt to the pine tub, install the electric motor or the hand crank, then mix for about 30 minutes. Includes an aluminum mixing can with a clear plastic lid. The old fashioned pine tub is sealed for durability. The ice crusher helps you keep the ice and rock salt from binding up, and the mixing paddle keeps the ice cream mixture moving so it sets up evenly.
4. Maxi-Matic EIM-308L 4Qt. Old Fashioned Galvanized Metal Bucket Electric Ice Cream Maker, Teal
- Makes 4 quarts of cold and creamy ice cream, gelato, frozen yogurt, or sorbet with Galvanized metal bucket.
- Easy to operate and clean.
- Great for barbeques, family parties and picnics.
- Heavy duty aluminum freezing Canister.
- Powerful electric motor-driven paddle to whip creamy consistency, makes fresh ice cream in just 40 minutes.
The Elite gourmet 4Qt. Old fashioned electric ice cream maker churns out delicious homemade ice cream in less than 40 minutes. It features a 4-Quart heavy duty aluminum canister and a powerful 90-rpm motor, so making ice cream is fast, convenient and fun for the whole family! It’s great for entertaining at family parties, BBQ and picnics using all of your favorite ice cream, sorbet, gelato and even frozen yogurt recipes. The motor turns a six-fin paddle that whips air into the ingredients producing a smooth, rich soft serve ice cream. The paddle quickly crushes cookies, fruit, chocolate chips or a variety of other yummy toppings and thoroughly integrates them into the mixture. The old-fashioned Galvanized metal bucket holds ice and rock salt, keeping the canister at the optimal 10°f temperature. All parts conveniently remove for easy cleaning.
5. Norpro 6840 Ice Cream Maker
Delicious homemade ice cream and sorbets in 15 minutes. Just freeze bowl beforehand, pour ingredients, turn handle to churn and enjoy. Personalized for individual tastes and diets. Free of additives and made from natural ingredients. 10.25 cup/300ml capacity makes approximately 1 pint. Recipes and instructions included.
6. Nostalgia ICMP400BLUE 4-Quart Electric Ice Cream Maker with Easy Carry Handle
- Works best with Nostalgia Ice Cream Mixes: Try the creamy French Vanilla (ICP825VAN8PK), indulgent Chocolate (ICP825CHOC8PK), or the refreshingly sweet flavor of Strawberry (ICP825STRAW8PK)
- Easy-to-clean plastic bucket
- See-thru lids for easy viewing and freezer storage
- Convenient carrying handle
- Powerful electric motor does all the churning – no manual effort!
- Motors locks into place keeping all parts secure
- Recipes included in manual. BPA free
The fast and easy way to make 4-quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or gelato. This unit features a locking motor mount, easy-to-clean plastic bucket and 4-quart aluminum canister. Simply add your ingredients into the aluminum canister, place in the middle of the bucket, layer with ice and salt, and let the electric motor do the rest. Soon you will have wonderful homemade ice cream. Customize each recipe by adding extras, like strawberry preserves, cookie dough, candy pieces and more. When done, use the included lid and lid cap to store leftover ice cream in the freezer.
7. Electric Ice Cream Maker in Aqua with Candy Crusher (2 Quart)
Now you cann make your own ice cream and frozen yogurt with this Electrics Ice Cream Maker. An attached hand crank candy crusher dispenses cookies or crushed candy and nuts into your ice cream. Simple to make and easy to clean.
8. Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker
- Fully automatic frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream maker. Dimensions (LXWXH) : 8.25 x 8.00 x 11.25 inches
- Brushed stainless-steel housing
- heavy-duty motor. BPA Free
- Large ingredient spout for easily adding favorite mix-ins
- Double-insulated 2-quart freezer bowl
- instruction book and recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
What’s Better than a quart of luscious homemade ice cream, sorbet or frozen yogurt? Two quarts! The fully automatic Cuisinart Pure Indulgence makes 2 quarts of your favorite frozen desserts or drinks in as little as 25 minutes.
FREEZING TIME AND BOWL PREPARATION:
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. You can take it out any time for immediate use. In general, freezing time is between 6 hours and 22 hours. To determine whether the bowl is completely frozen, shake it. If you do not hear liquid moving, the cooling liquid is frozen. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. Wrap it in a plastic bag to prevent freezer burn. We recommend that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is coldest. Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
9. Cuisinart ICE-35 2-Quart Wooden Ice Cream Maker
- Fully automatic – add ingredients and turn it on Classic Styling Makes 2 -quarts in 25-minutes
- Removable mixing paddle and freezer bowl for easy cleanup
- Large spout to add all of your favorite mix-ins
- Stainless-steel bands with embossed logo
- Convenient cord storage area helps keep everything in order Features: 2-quart capacity Wood-finish housing Stainless-steel bands with embossed logo Fully automatic – add ingredients and turn machine on Makes all of your favorite frozen desserts or drinks in as little as 25 minutes Large spout to add all of your favorite mix-ins Removable mixing paddle and freezer bowl for easy cleanup Instruction/Recipe Book included Limited 3-year warranty
Comfort food in the comfort of your own kitchen. The Cuisinart 2-quart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream and Sorbet Maker combines an attractive, old-style wooden finish with all the modern conveniences. From sorbet to frozen drinks to smooth and creamy ice cream, it’s easier than ever. Just add the ingredients through the large pouring spout, turn it on, and voila, ice cream in just 25-minute. The 2-quart, double-insulated freezer bowl always delivers consistent results, no matter what’s on the menu.
From the Manufacturer
The Cuisinart Two-Quart Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker
Cool off with a rich ice cream sundae or a fruity homemade sorbet – ready in 25 minutes or less. The Cuisinart 2-quart frozen yogurt, ice cream, and sorbet maker delivers 2 quarts of fast, fabulous, frozen desserts, perfect for a family dinner or a friendly party – each one guarantees a sweet ending.
Indulge In Your Favorites
Just imagine any flavor of fresh ice cream, frozen yogurt, or refreshing sorbet, all made in the convenience of your kitchen. Two quarts in just 25 minutes.
Quick, Easy Desserts
It’s always easy to make fresh, delicious frozen desserts. Just add your ingredients and turn it on. Plus, cleanups are quick and easy with the removable mixing paddle and freezer bowl.
Designed with a unique, attractive wood finish, it looks great while in action and as an essential part of your kitchen decor.
Features and Benefits
- Ingredient Spout Pour recipe ingredients through the spout. Also use to add ingredients, like chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
- Easy-lock Lid Transparent to let you watch the freezing process as it progresses. Lid is designed to easily lock to base.
- Mixing Arm Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create frozen desserts or drinks.
- Wood Veneer Bucket Sturdy base finished with an attractive wood exterior looks great on any countertop.
- Rubber Feet Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use.
- Cord Storage Unused cord is easily pushed into the base to keep counter neat and safe.
Freezing Time and Bowl Preparation
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. You can take it out any time for immediate use. In general, freezing time is between 6 hours and 22 hours. To determine whether the bowl is completely frozen, shake it. If you do not hear liquid moving, the cooling liquid is frozen. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. Wrap it in a plastic bag to prevent freezer burn. We recommend that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is the coldest. Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure it yields 2 quarts or less. Do not fill the freezer bowl higher than 1/2-inch from the top. The ingredients will increase in volume during the freezing process. For best results, prepare the ingredients in a container from which it is easy to pour.
- Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer and place on the center of the base. The bowl will begin to defrost quickly once it has been removed from the freezer. Use it immediately after removing from freezer.
- Place mixing bowl arm in freezer bowl. Arm does not fit tightly. It just rests in the center of the bowl, with the circle side facing up.
- Place lid on the base. Easy lock lid mechanism allows the lid to rest on base in multiple positions.
- Turn the On/Off switch to ON position. Freezer bowl will begin to turn.
- Immediately pour ingredients through ingredient spout.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in 25-35 minutes. The time will depend on the recipe and volume of the dessert or drink you are making. When the mixture has thickened to a soft serve consistency, it is done. If you desire a firmer consistency, transfer the dessert or drink to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about 5 minutes before the recipe is complete. Once the dessert or drink has began to thicken, add the ingredients through the ingredient spout. Nuts and other ingredients should be no larger than a chocolate chip.
10. MaxiMatic EIM-404 Mr Freeze Electric Ice Cream Maker, 4-Quart, White
- Makes 4 quarts of cold and creamy ice cream, gelato, frozen yogurt, or sorbet
- Easy to operate and clean
- Uses either table salt of rock salt
- Great for barbeques, family parties and picnics
- Heavy duty aluminum freezing canister
- Includes a powerful electric motor that locks in place
- Motor is equipped with over-heat protection
- Includes ice cream recipes
The Mr. Freeze 4Qt. Electric Ice Cream Maker churns out delicious homemade ice cream in less than 40 minutes. It features a 4-quart heavy duty aluminum canister and a powerful motorized paddle, so making ice cream is fast, convenient and fun for the whole family! It’s great for entertaining at family parties, BBQ’s and picnics using all of your favorite ice cream, sorbet, gelato and even frozen yogurt recipes. The motor turns a six-fin paddle that whips air into the ingredients producing a smooth, rich soft serve ice cream. The paddle quickly crushes cookies, fruit, chocolate chips or a variety of other yummy toppings and thoroughly integrates them into the mixture. The distinctly designed outer bucket holds ice and rock salt, keeping the canister at the optimal 10°F temperature. All parts conveniently remove for easy cleaning.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Woodne Ice Cream Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!