We spent many hours on research to finding recessed laundry box, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best recessed laundry box, you should not miss this article. recessed laundry box coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 recessed laundry box by our suggestions
549 reviews analysed
1. Eastman 60250 Washing Machine Outlet Box with Center Drain 1/2-inch Crimp PEX, White
- CONNECTION: 1/2-inch Crimp PEX x 3/4-inch MHT
- FEATURES: Includes a pre-installed support bracket, faceplate cover, (1) 1/4-turn hot shut-off ball valve, (1) 1/4-turn cold shut-off ball valve
- QUALITY: This outlet box is built with one-piece construction and a raised drip guard that helps prevent potential leaks
- DRAIN: Centered through a pre-punched location with 2-inch OD
- USAGE: It is designed for recessed residential applications
2. Eastman 60245 Crimp PEX Dual Washing Machine Outlet Box 1/2" Connection White
- CONNECTION: 1/2-inch Crimp PEX (F10807) inlet connection and 3/4-inch Male Hose Thread (MHT) outlet
- BUILD: Sturdy construction made of heavy-duty plastic with 1/4- turn ball valves installed
- DESIGN: It has a right or left side drain connection. It can also be installed inverted for top-mount valves
- CONTENTS: Includes installed hot and cold water valves, support bracket, faceplate Snap-on frame accommodates up to 1″ drywall
- EASY INSTALLATION: This outlet box is designed for recessed residential applications
The Eastman Dual Outlet Washing Machine Outlet Box is designed for recessed residential applications. The outlet box comes complete with hot and cold valves installed, support bracket, and faceplate cover. This outlet box is built with one-piece construction and a raised drip guard that prevents potential leaks. It is an easy to install DIY kit and can be installed inverted for top mount valves. Each hole is of 2 inches spaced with 4 inches gap in between. Crimp PEX Connection.
3. The Dryer Box® 425 Recessed Dryer Vent Box (# DB-425, DB425, 10-2000)
Why The Need For The Dryer Box? In the past, homeowners had to put up with the inefficient venting of their dryer appliance exhaust due to numerous friction causing bends or kinks in the flex duct hose that connects the dryer to the wall exhaust pipe. Lint build up and a fire hazard are the unwelcome bi products of these annoying bends. In order to accommodate these flow restrictive bends, the dryer appliance had to be located five to six inches away from the wall, taking away from valuable living area. The Dryer Box solves these issues and provides much more in benefits to the builder, the contractor and the homeowner. What Are The Benefits Of The Dryer Box? Locate the dryer right up against the wall Flex is protected from getting squished No trim ring piece is needed Lint build up is minimized Efficiency is increased Dryer related service calls are almost eliminated Elbow eliminator gain 5 foot of duct run Doubles as gas connection receptacle Can be installed in One Hour wall Meets code requirements as a clean out Laundry room appears larger to prospects Surface is paintable, no masking needed Applauded by building inspectors Reduces the fire hazard Socks and clothing can t fall behind appliance Prevents costly punch out work to damaged 90 Eliminates mold potential Contributes 2 USGBC LEED credits Which Are The Specifications For The Dryer Box Model 425? Designed for upward exhaust direction 22 gauge aluminized steel weighing 4.14 pounds each Top port measures 4 1/8 with very slight oval shape Distance from nailing flange to rear of box is 4 1/4 Overall measurements: 21 h x 12 1/2 w x 5 1/8 deep Inside measures 9 1/2 wide x 18 1/4 tall.
4. Sioux Chief 696-2313XF Washing Machine Outlet Ox Box- With 1/2 Inch Pex Crimp Connections-With Hammer Arrestors
5. Sharkbite 24763A Washing Machine Outlet Box, 1/2 inch x 3/4 inch MHT, Push-to-Connect Copper, PEX, CPVC, PE-RT Pipe
- INSTALLS IN SECONDS: Washing machine outlet boxes requires no special tools, no soldering, no crimping, unions or glue to connect. Just push to create a watertight seal
- COPPER, PEX, CPVC: SharkBite fittings fit copper tubing, CPVC, PEX or PE-RT pipe in any combination
- LEAD FREE: SharkBite uses DNR lead free brass in their plumbing fittings
- CERTIFIED: SharkBite fittings are certified to 200 PSI and 200°F and can be reused up to four times
- QUALITY: Only SharkBite’s quality and performance is field-proven with more than 550 million connections. SharkBite is the only push-to-connect brand than can ensure a clean, leak-free connection
SharkBite Washing Machine Outlet Box
The SharkBite Washing Machine Outlet Box has SharkBite valves to allow for speedy installation of a washer in your laundry room using Copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipe. The box allows for easy valve access and operation and can be mounted to the left or right of the stud bay and needs no additional support framing. Forward mounted SharkBite Valves give easy access for on/off operation, providing safe water supply shutoff for washing machines. It can be used as a dual drain or inverted for center drain applications too.
CUT. PUSH. DONE.
The SharkBite Connection System makes any plumbing project fast and easy with our unique push-to-connect technology. When you insert a pipe into the SharkBite quick connect fittings, the stainless steel teeth bite down and grip the pipe, while the specially formulated O-ring compresses to create the perfect watertight seal. No soldering, no clamps, no glue.
Our product works with your existing plumbing, is easy to disassemble for changing and reusing fittings, and can be rotated for easier installation in tight spaces. Perfect for joining Copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipe, SharkBite is the no fuss way to fix small leaks or plumb a whole house. Whether you need to repair a broken pipe or plumb a whole house, SharkBite fittings are the push-to-connect solution for leak-free results.
6. Danco Perfect Match OB-101 Universal Washing Machine Outlet Box Less Valves
Made in United States;Banned in CA,VT
7. Oatey 38569 Quadtro Washing Machine Outlet Box Copper Sweat Tail Piece, 1/4" Turn with Water Hammer, 2" Hub
- Flexibility – Allows for right, left, or center drain and bottom or top mount valves. 2″ drain opening fits PVC or ABS Sch. 40 DWV pipe. Box Dimensions: 8-3/4″W x 7-1/2″H x 3-5/8″D. Faceplate Dimensions: 11-3/4″W x 10-1/8″H.
- Easy installation – “Lock & Load” valve mounting system for quick and easy positioning. Easy to remove knockout, Patent Pending Hammer Valves. Snap-on Faceplate Frame accommodates up to 1″ drywall.
- Durability – Box and support brackets made from high-impact polystyrene
- Includes – 4 support brackets included for mounting
8. Tectite FSBBOXWM Outlet Box, White
- Valves constructed of lead free dezincification resistant (dzr) brass for superior reliability and strength
- 3/4-inch male hose thread outlet connections
- Box design allows for right or left stud mounting
- Snap in place faceplate allows for up to 3/4-inch drywall
- Push-to-connect design allows for a simple and fast installation on any combination of Copper, pex, CPVC or pe-rt pipe
- The product has multiply configurations as the valves are removable and can be placed in the different holes around the box(Design/ configuration may vary)
9. Eastman 60253 Sweat Center Drain Washing Machine Outlet Box with Hammer Arresters, 1/2"-Inch Sweat Connection, with 1/4-Turn Ball Valves Installed, White
- CONNECTION: Center Drain Connection
- SPECS: 1/2-inch Sweat Connection and 3/4-inch Male Hose Thread (MHT) outlet
- CONTENTS: Includes 1/4-Turn hot and cold ball valves with hammer arresters installed, support bracket, and a Snap-On faceplate cover which accommodates up to 1-inch drywall
- QUALITY: This outlet box is built with one-piece construction and provides a clean and easy installation.
- USAGE: It is designed for recessed residential applications
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Recessed Laundry Box for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!