Finding your suitable readers for network storage appliance ssd is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for network storage appliance ssd including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
961 reviews analysed
1. TerraMaster F5-221 NAS 5-Bay Cloud Storage Intel Dual Core 2.0GHz Plex Media Server Network Storage (Diskless)
- POWERFUL HARDWARE: Intel Apollo 2.0GHz dual-core CPU, and 2GB of RAM (expandable up to 4GB). Blazingly fast speed of 200 MB/s reading and 190 MB/s writing.
- AES hardware encryption engine encrypts shared folders and network data transmission to keep data from unauthorized access.
- Advanced Btrfs file system offering 71,680 system-wide snapshots and 1,024 snapshots per shared folder.
- Real-time hardware transcoding of up to two concurrent 4K video streaming.
- Features an aluminum-alloy shell and intelligent temperature control ultra-quiet fan, good in heat dissipation. Support Seagate IHM. Compatible with 3.5″ and 2.5″ SATA HDD, 2.5″ SATA SSD. For better and stable perofrmance, Seagate IronWolf HDD’s or WD RED ones are recommended.
2. QNAP TS-351 (4GB RAM) 3-Bay Personal Cloud NAS Ideal for RAID5 Storage Processors (TS-351-4G-US)
- Intel Celeron J1800 2-core 2. 41GHz, up to 2. 58GHz, 4GB DDR3L SODIMM RAM (1 x 4GB, 2 DIMMS, max 8GB)
- 3 x 3. 5″/ 2. 5″ Sata drive slots, 2 x M. 2 2280 Gen2 (x1) NVMe PCIe Slots, 1 x GbE LAN, USB 3. 0/2. 0, built-in speaker, HDMI
- Build a secure RAID 5 array with three disks for optimized storage capacity and protection against one Disk failing
- H. 264 hardware decoding and real-time transcoding
- full HD 1080P Hdmi output for direct multimedia playback
- Install SSDs for cache acceleration with the built-in M. 2 PCIe (Gen2 x1, 5GB/s) NVMe SSD slots
30% of QNAP users choose RAID 5 arrays for their NAS to provide higher data protection, better system performance and optimized storage utilization. The 3-bay ts-351 not only allows you to build a RAID 5 array on your NAS with the fewest disks, but also features M. 2 SSD slots and efficient auto-tiered storage that realizes optimal system performance. The ts-351 is also a home entertainment portal For streaming and sharing photos, music, and videos throughout your home and beyond. Featuring a minimalist design, the ts-351 can easily fit your home space as a brilliant digital hub! .
3. Transcend 32GB SATA III 6Gb/s MSA370 mSATA Solid State Drive (TS32GMSA370)
SATA III 6Gb/s MSA370 mSATA SSD (Premium)Supporting the next-generation Serial ATA interface and built around a powerful controller, Transcend’s SATA III 6Gb/s MSA370 mSATA SSDs deliver blazing fast performance and long-term reliability. The compact mSATA form factor makes it perfect for use in space-restricted portable devices such as Ultrabooks, tablet PCs, and slim servers.Intel Smart Response TechnologyTranscend’s SATA III 6Gb/s MSA370 mSATA SSD supports Intel® Smart Response Technology (ISRT), which allows you to configure your computer system with an SSD used as cache memory between the hard disk drive and system memory. This provides the advantage of having a hard disk drive for maximum storage capacity while delivering an SSD-like overall system performance experience. ISRT works by monitoring which programs and files you access most frequently and stores them on the SSD. As a result, application launch speed and overall system responsiveness are significantly improved, while the large capacity of the hard drive is free to store all your other programs and files. In this configuration, only one drive letter is displayed; no additional drive letter is required for the SSD used as cache.
4. Synology 4 Bay 2.5" NAS DS419slim (Diskless)
- A 4-bay small footprint NAS for building smart home with 2. 5” Drive support
- Dual-core CPU with hardware encryption engine
- Over 220 MB/s reading, 94 MB/s writing through dual Gigabit Link Aggregation with failover support
- Effortless management of music, video and photos as personal multimedia library
- Anywhere access with iOS and Android ready mobile apps
Meet Synology ultra-compact DiskStation DS419slim, a personal cloud that provides comprehensive smart home solution. The versatile packages that come with Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM) can not only simplify file management but also stream multimedia content smoothly. DS419slim delivers file sharing capabilities across multiple platforms while keeping files secure. DS419slim is backed by Synology’s 2-year limited .While creating a volume, you can plan ahead and leave empty and unallocated space for future usage.
5. Firewall Micro Appliance With 4x Gigabit Intel LAN Ports, 4GB RAM / 16GB mSATA
6. Protectli Vault 4 Port, Firewall Micro Appliance/Mini PC – Intel Quad Core, AES-NI, 8GB RAM, 128GB mSATA SSD
- THE VAULT: Secure your network with a compact, fanless & silent firewall. Comes with US-based Support & 30-day money back guarantee!
- CPU: Intel Quad Core Atom E3845, 64 bit, 1.9GHz, 2MB L2 Cache, AES-NI hardware support
- PORTS: 4x Intel Gigabit Ethernet NIC ports, 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB 3.0, 1x RJ-45 COM, 1x VGA
- COMPONENTS: 8GB DDR3L RAM, 128GB mSATA SSD
- COMPATIBILITY: Firewalls tested with pfSense, untangle, OPNsense and other popular open-source software solutions.
7. Firewall Appliance with 4X Intel Gigabit Ports, Quad Core Celeron, AES-NI, 8GB RAM, 120GB mSATA
8. Firewall Appliance With 4x Intel Gigabit Ports, Quad Core Celeron, AES-NI, 4GB RAM, 32GB mSATA
The Vault is a small form factor PC built for use as a firewall / router. The FW4B is based on a 4 network port design that leverages a low power, but versatile Intel Celeron J3160 CPU. This CPU supports AES-NI, Intel’s Hardware Acceleration for Encryption. The Vault uses standard Intel components (including Intel network ports) which results in compatibility with a variety of operating systems, including a number of open source firewall projects. The Vault is fanless so it has no moving parts, which results in an incredibly durable platform that can be used in less than ideal environments. Its all aluminum enclosure (no plastic here) is a giant heat sink, keeping the CPU cool. The enclosure also comes with pre-drilled holes for an available Protectli wireless kit. The FW4B can accommodate up to 8GB of DDR3L-1600 RAM and 1TB mSATA storage drive. For more information on tested OS compatibility with the Vault, please see our website.
9. Firewall Micro Appliance With 4x Intel Gigabit Ports, Intel Atom E3845, AES-NI, 4GB RAM, 32GB mSATA
We have released a new product with updated hardware: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FKMJGD6
The Vault is a fanless, solid state, small form factor network appliance built for use as a firewall router and is compatible with a variety of open source firewall projects. The FW4A-0-4-32 comes with 4GB DDR3L RAM and 32GB mSATA SSD storage.
The Vault has been tested with many of the most popular open source software firewall solutions. Compatibility includes pfSense CE, VyOS, OPNsense, Security Onion, Untangle, CentOS 7, *BSD, Linux, Windows and others.
Intel Atom Quad Core CPU E3845 64 bit, 1.8GHz, 2 MB L2 Cache
Intel AES-NI hardware support 4x Intel 82583V NIC ports (Note that Intel NIC ports are known to cause fewer problems than other vendors due to strong device driver support)
Includes 4GB PC-1600 DDR3L RAM in a single SO-DIMM
Includes 32GB mSATA SSD (unit does NOT come with an OS installed)
1x USB 3.0 port
1x USB 2.0 port
1x RJ-45 COM Port
1x VGA port
Power Button LED, Power LED and HDD activity LED VESA mount for mounting to a wall or the back of a monitor
Power supply included with US cord
Runs on approximately 10 Watts under moderate load, 18W max
Optional Wireless card kit is available from Protectli. Card is USB Channel and fits in a designated PCIe form factor slot with USB communications
Pre-drilled holes are in the chassis for WiFi antennas
WiFi kit at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N9YVN6T
Dimensions are 5.3 x 4.9 x 1.4 in (134 x 124 x 36 mm)
Weight is 1.25 lbs, (0.57 Kg)
Operating Temperature 14 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit (-10 to 50 degrees Celsius)
All metal enclosure for durability and heat dissipation
10. Firewall Appliance With 2x Intel Gigabit Ports, Dual Core Celeron, AES-NI, 4GB RAM, 32GB mSATA
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Network Storage Appliance Ssd for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!