Nowadays, there are so many products of ice-cream maker in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for ice-cream maker in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings ice-cream maker which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
980 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart ICE-21 1.5 Quart Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream Maker (White)
- New mixing paddle makes frozen desserts in 20 minutes or less
- Large capacity makes up to 1-1/2-quarts
- Double insulated freezer bowl eliminates the need for ice
- Easy lock transparent lid with large spout makes adding ingredients simple and mess free
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards.Do not use oudoors
From the Manufacturer
Frozen Favorites in Minutes
The heavy-duty motor makes frozen yogurt, ice cream, sorbet – even frozen drinks – in 20 minutes or less.
Pure and Simple Indulgence
Add fresh ingredients to the mixing bowl, turn on the machine, and go. It’s fully automatic. Plus, cleanup is a breeze.
The large capacity mixing bowl lets you make up to 1-1/2 quarts of your favorite smooth and creamy frozen treats.
Features and Benefits
- Ingredient Spout Pour recipe ingredients through the spout. Also use to add ingredients, like chips or nuts, without interrupting the freezing cycle.
- Easy-lock Lid Transparent to let you watch the freezing process as it progresses. Lid is designed to easily lock to base.
- Mixing Paddle Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create frozen desserts or drinks.
- Freezer Bowl Contains cooling liquid within a double insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature.
- Base Contains heavy duty motor strong enough to handle ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, sorbet and frozen drinks.
- Rubber Feet Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use.
- Cord Storage Unused cord is easily pushed into the base to keep counter neat and safe.
Freezing Time and Bowl Preparation
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. It is recommended that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is the coldest. Be sure to place the freezer bowl on a flat surface in its upright position for even freezing.
Generally, freezing time is between 16 hours and 24 hours. Shake the bowl to determine whether it is completely frozen. If you do not hear the liquid within the bowl moving, the cooling liquid is therefore frozen. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. Use the bowl immediately after removing from the freezer. It will begin to quickly defrost once it has been removed for the freezer.
Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
Making Frozen Desserts or Drinks
- Use Cuisinart recipes included in the Instruction Booklet or use your own recipe, making sure it yields 1-1/2 quarts or less.
- Remove the freezer bowl from the freezer and place on the center of the base. The bowl will begin to defrost quickly once it has been removed from the freezer. Use it immediately after removing from freezer.
- Place mixing paddle in freezer bowl. It rests in the center of the bowl, with the circle side facing up.
- Place lid on the base and rotate clockwise until tabs on lid lock in place on base.
- Press On/Off switch to ON position. Freezer bowl will begin to turn.
- Immediately pour ingredients through ingredient spout. NOTE: Ingredients must be added to the freezer bowl after the unit is turned on.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in less than 20 minutes. The time will depend on the recipe and volume of the dessert you are making. When the mixture has thickened to your liking, it is done. If you desire a firmer consistency, transfer the dessert to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about 5 minutes before the recipe is complete. Once the dessert has began to thicken, add the ingredients through the ingredient spout. Nuts and other ingredients should be no larger than a chocolate chip.
2. Cuisinart ICE-45 Mix It In Soft Serve 1-1/2-Quart Ice Cream Maker, White
- Easy-lock Lid with Window – Lid is designed to remove and lock easily. An ingredient window allows you to pour ingredients directly through the top and watch the freezing process, Base – Contains heavy-duty motor strong enough to make and dispense ice cream
- Mixing Arm (not shown) – Mixes and aerates ingredients in freezer bowl to create smooth soft ice cream, Dispensing Bracket with Handle – Dispenses the soft ice cream when handle is pulled down. Removable for easy cleaning, Rubber Feet – Nonslip feet keep base stationary during use
- 1 1⁄2-Quart Freezer Bowl (not shown) – Contains cooling liquid within a double-insulated wall to create fast and even freezing. Double wall keeps the bowl cool and at an even temperature, Condiment Chute – Mix-ins are dispensed from the chute into your ice cream cone or bowl while you dispense ice cream. Removable for easy cleaning
- Three Condiment Containers – Dispense the mix-ins of your choice. The front condiment container with a curved edge dispenses small mix-ins such as sprinkles. Two rectangular condiment containers dispense larger mix-ins such as mini M&M s or mini chocolate morsels, Condiment Dispensing Levers –Pull out one of three levers to add the mix-ins of your choice into your soft ice cream
- ON/OFF Power Dial, Cone Holder – Conveniently holds a stack of extra ice cream cones. Can hold both flat and pointed-bottom cones, Removable Drip Tray – Can be removed for easy cleaning. Dot in center of tray indicates where to place the ice cream cone. Mix-in Gauge – Check the size of mix-ins by dropping them through. Mix-ins that do not fit through will clog the ice cream maker.120 Volts
- Refer page 6 of user manual below for troubleshooting steps.
- Fully automatic soft-serve ice-cream maker with double-insulated freezer bowl
- 3 built-in condiment dispensers
- cone holder
- removable parts for easy cleaning
- instructions and recipes included
- Produces 1-1/2 quarts of ice-cream in just 20 minutes
- no chemicals, salt, or ice required
- Handle makes ice cream swirl out like with an authentic soft-serve machine
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Professional-quality soft serve ice cream, yogurt, sorbet and sherbet is now available right at home, with the Cuisinart Mix It in Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker. Not only does it make everyone’s favorites, but with three built-in condiment dispensers, it makes them extra delicious! Just a pull of a tab send sprinkles, chips and other mix-ins down the chute to mix right into frozen desserts as cones or bowls are filled. Operation is fully automatic; simply pour in the ingredients and turn the dial!
3. Chef’n Sweet Spot Ice Cream Maker, Includes Recipe Book, Blue Glow
- FAMILY FUN: The Chef’n Sweet Spot Instant Ice Cream Maker includes everything needed to make delicious homemade ice cream and other frozen desserts in minutes. Be creative with your toppings!
- COMPLETE KIT: Set includes ice cream maker, scoop, spade, and recipe book. The instant dessert pan measures 11.38 inches in diameter and creates 1-2 servings of frozen treats.
- EASY TO USE: Simply pour mixed ingredients onto the fast-freeze surface pan, then scoop and turn until ice cream is formed. Use the scraper to create beautiful, delicious rolled ice cream. Add fruit, nuts, sprinkles or chocolate chips
- this ice cream pan is perfect for kids or a fun night in.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Try your hand at classic ice cream, rolled ice cream, dairy-free alternatives, frozen yogurt, sorbets, gelato, slushies, frozen margaritas, and much more!
- QUICK TO CLEAN: Hand washable.
Have fun making homemade ice cream, frozen yogurt, sorbets, margaritas and more with the Chef’n Sweet Spot Instant Ice Cream Maker. Sweeten any meal with ice cream or a sandwich between fresh baked cookies – the possibilities are endless! This non-electric ice cream maker is easy and quick to use. No more rock salt. No more waiting. No more store-bought pints. After using included recipes to fix ice cream mixture, pour onto frozen Sweet Spot surface. Mixture will begin to freeze instantly. Scoop and turn with the included scoop and spade tools until ice cream forms. This homemade ice cream maker is fun to use and the results are delicious! The kids will love helping you in the kitchen when using the Sweet Spot. Hand wash recommended.
HOW TO USE:
Prepare ice cream mixture and pour onto frozen Sweet Spot surface. Mixture begins to freeze instantly, scoop and turn until ice cream forms. Have fun making ice creams, sorbets, margaritas, and much more!
Chef’n products are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Chef’n tools and gadgets are designed to be powerful in their simplicity, so that you can delight in simple food prep tasks as much as in the moments spent around the table. Less time prepping, more time enjoying. We create products that make experimentation in the kitchen approachable and fun for the chef in all of us. We aim to inspire creativity and shareable experiences in the kitchen. Our tools are approachable so that everyone can experience a healthy-ish lifestyle through intentional at-home food prep. The Chef’n design team focuses on solving problems in the kitchen with innovative, clever solutions. The result is high quality, well designed products that promote and encourage cooking and eating with family and friends at home. We want food prep to be less tedious and more enjoyable for you so that time in your kitchen can be a delicious experience to share. With playful prep and clever cooking let’s make healthy meals and happy kitchens!
4. Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker
- Fully automatic frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream maker. Dimensions (LXWXH) : 8.25 x 8.00 x 11.25 inches
- Brushed stainless-steel housing
- heavy-duty motor. BPA Free
- Large ingredient spout for easily adding favorite mix-ins
- Double-insulated 2-quart freezer bowl
- instruction book and recipes included
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
What’s Better than a quart of luscious homemade ice cream, sorbet or frozen yogurt? Two quarts! The fully automatic Cuisinart Pure Indulgence makes 2 quarts of your favorite frozen desserts or drinks in as little as 25 minutes.
FREEZING TIME AND BOWL PREPARATION:
The freezer bowl must be completely frozen before you begin your recipe. The length of time needed to reach the frozen state depends on how cold your freezer is. For the most convenient frozen desserts and drinks, leave your freezer bowl in the freezer at all times. You can take it out any time for immediate use. In general, freezing time is between 6 hours and 22 hours. To determine whether the bowl is completely frozen, shake it. If you do not hear liquid moving, the cooling liquid is frozen. Before freezing, wash and dry the bowl. Wrap it in a plastic bag to prevent freezer burn. We recommend that you place the freezer bowl in the back of your freezer where it is coldest. Reminder: Your freezer should be set to 0°F to ensure proper freezing of all foods.
5. Whynter ICM-201SB 2.1 Quart Upright Stainless Steel Bowl Ice Cream Maker
- Removable stainless steel mixing bowl and BPA-free churn blade for easy storage and effortless cleaning
- Motor Protection Function that shuts off to prevent damage if the mixture freezes solid
- LCD timer control
- High efficiency CFC-free compressor
- Capacity: 2.1 quart (2 liter)
- Voltage: 110/120V 60Hz
- Power: 180 watts
- Cooling temperature: -0.4F to -31F
- ETL Certified
Make delicious homemade ice cream that you can fully customize to taste with the Whynter ICM-201SB 2.1 Quart Upright Ice Cream Maker. Incredibly easy to use, you can create delicious ice cream, rich creamy gelato and sorbet all in the comfort of your own home. Designed with an upright, small footprint profile, this space efficient ice cream maker fits easily on any countertop. The unit can be operated in three convenient modes: Ice Cream mode, Cooling only mode and Mixing only mode. Also, if you need to add your favorite fruits for flavor, or check the consistency of your ice cream, you can simply use the Pause button to pause the cycle. It features a sleek stainless steel exterior and soft touch LCD control panel that will accent any kitchen counter. Upon completion of the cycle, the Whynter ICM-201SB prevents the mixture from melting and a Motor Protection function that stops the motor from churning to prevent overheating or damage to the motor when the mixture becomes solid. It also features a built-in powerful compressor freezer that allows for continuous use without the inconvenience of having to pre-freeze the mixing bowl. Not only is it so much easier, it also tastes a whole lot better.
6. Cuisinart ICE-RFB 1-1/2-Quart Additional Freezer Bowl, Fits ICE-20/21 Ice Cream Maker
ake additional flavors or larger quantities of your favorite desserts with this replacement bowl from Cuisinart. Double insulated, it holds up to two quarts of frozen dessert and works as both a replacement or a second bowl. Designed for the Automatic Frozen Yogurt-Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker, it maintains a low temperature so that ingredients freeze quickly and evenly.7-1/2″ diameter x 7-1/2″ H, with a 1.5 quart capacity
When the whole neighborhood brings the kids to your house, this extra freezer bowl provides needed flexibility by letting you make an additional batch of your favorite ice cream, frozen yogurt, or sorbet. Little assembly is required to use this extra bowl, as it’s made to fit on the Cuisinart ice-cream maker. The bowl does not come with a lid for storage of your sweet creations, and so should be kept away from any heat source, and it’s not dishwasher-safe. –Teresa Simanton
7. Nostalgia ICMP4RD 4-Quart Electric Ice Cream Maker Red
The fast and easy way to make 4-quarts of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or gelato. This unit features a locking motor mount, easy-to-clean plastic bucket, and 4-quart aluminum canister. Simply add your ingredients into the aluminum canister, place in the middle of the bucket, layer with ice and salt, and let the electric motor do the rest. Soon you will have wonderful homemade ice cream! Customize each recipe by adding extras, like strawberry preserves, cookie dough, candy pieces and more. When done, use the included lid and lid cap to store leftover ice cream in the freezer. 4-Quart Capacity: Makes up to 4-quarts of delicious ice cream, frozen yogurt or gelato Nostalgia Ice Cream Mixes: Unit works perfectly with all Nostalgia ice cream mixes – try Vanilla Crème (ICP825VAN), Chocolate (ICP825CHOC), Strawberry (ICP825STRAW), and No Sugar Added Vanilla (ICP825VANSF) Easy-To-Clean: Plastic bucket makes it easy to cleanup and wipe away messes See-Thru Lids: Cover the ice cream canister with included see-thru lid to easily view ice cream flavor and for freezer storage Powerful Electric Motor: Electric motor does all the churning, which means no manual effort! Motor Lock: Notches keep the motor in place, keeping all parts secure during the ice cream making process Recipes Included: Follow the recipes included in the manual or make your own delicious creation!
8. Breville BCI600XL Smart Scoop Ice Cream Maker
- NOTE:Kindly review the videos under the image section and user manual under product details for set up and user guidance.
- 12 hardness settings
- sorbet, frozen yogurt, gelato, and ice cream,Capacity 1.5 quart (1L) bowl capacity
- Self refridgerating compressor.Voltage: 110 – 120 Volts Power: 165 watts
- Fully automatic or manual functionality.Keep cool setting for up to 3 hours
- Pre-cool setting to optimal operating temperature. Voltage : 220-240 Volts
The BCI600XL Smart Scoop is Breville’s easy to use ice cream maker with automatic hardness settings. It’s the first ice cream maker that automatically senses the hardness of the mixture based on your selection and keeps it ready until it’s time to serve. The Breville BCI600XL Smart Scoop is made of BPA free materials, features a child lock, and when your dessert is ready will sound an alert beep or one of three musical tunes.
9. Lello Musso Pola 5030 Dessert Maker
This commercial batch ice cream maker can make a 2 quart batch of frozen desserts in less than 20 minutes! Desserts include rich ice cream, fresh fruit sorbets, sweet sherbets, delicious gelato, refreshing frozen drinks, or frozen yogurts. The machine has a self-contained freezing unit, which requires no salt or ice, which means no mess!
10. Whynter ICM-220CGY Ice Cream Maker, 2 Quart, Champagne Gold
- Champagne gold color stainless steel exterior
- Self-contained frozen dessert maker that does not require pre-freezing
- Yogurt Incubator function, reliable built-in audible timer
- Removable stainless bowl and BPA free churn blade for effortless cleaning
- Motor Protection Function that shuts off to prevent damage if the mixture freezes solid
- Included Components: Scoop
Make delicious homemade ice cream and yogurt that you can fully customize to taste with the Whynter ICM-220CGY 2 Quart Ice Cream & Yogurt Maker. Incredibly easy to use, you can create delicious ice cream, rich creamy gelato, and sorbet as well as fresh and healthy all-natural yogurt – from traditional to Greek styles, using ingredients you trust all in the comfort of your own home. Ideal for entertaining, this high capacity machine makes up to two quarts of your favorite frozen dessert or yogurt style in a single batch. The ice cream function offers premium functions and features not available in budget machines. The powerful built-in compressor freezer allows for continuous use without the inconvenience of having to pre-freeze the stainless steel mixing bowl.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Icecream Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!