Finding your suitable readers for desktop studio monitor is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for desktop studio monitor including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
705 reviews analysed
1. Mackie Studio Monitor, Black w/green trim, 3-inch (CR3)
- Studio-quality design, sound and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment
- Professional-grade components for optimized sonic performance.1/8 inches to stereo RCA cable to connect computer output to speakers
- Ultra-wide frequency range perfect for full-range multimedia (80 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with CR3’s convenient speaker placement switch
- Convenient front panel volume knob with lit power ring gives you on/off/volume control and power indication where you need it. Plug your smartphone or other source right into the front of the speakers and listen instantly
Mackie CR3 3″ Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors deliver studio-quality design and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment. Built using only premium, high-performance components and featuring convenient front-panel controls, Mackie Creative Reference monitors deliver professional sound quality and features perfect for work, play and everything in between. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat
2. JBL Professional 1 Series, 104 Compact Powered Desktop Reference Monitors (sold as pair), Black (JBL104)
- JBL104 reference monitors are compatible with most desktop and laptop computers, as well as home or professional recording equipment
- Acoustically optimized for desktop Placement
- Three sets of inputs allow connection with professional equipment, personal music players and consumer products
- Smart features include front-panel volume control and headphone jack with speaker mute feature
- Coaxial 4. 5-Inch (118 mm) LF driver and 0. 75-Inch (19 mm) soft-dome HF driver
- Integrated 60-watt Class D power amplifier
- 30 watts distributed to each speaker
- Input connectors: 2x 1/4-inch balanced
- 2x RCA
- 1x 1/8-inch unbalanced
- Purchase includes: 1x extension monitor speaker wire (2-Conductor, 2 meters)
- 1x 1/8-inch (3. 5 mm) to RCA audio cable
- 1x AC power cable
- 1x quick setup guide
JBL104 compact, full-range, powered reference monitors draw from seven decades of JBL professional engineering to deliver the truest, most accurate sonic presentation of any monitor in their class. Ideal for home recording enthusiasts, podcasters and video producers, as well as professionals seeking accurate portable reference monitors, JBL104s combine powerful 4. 5-inch (118 mm) low-frequency drivers with coaxial 0. 75-Inch (19 mm) soft-dome tweeters, potent 60-watt amplification and innovative acoustic design to provide exceptional imaging, neutral frequency response and crisp detail in our smallest, most affordable reference monitor yet. With their sleek, elegant design and compact form factor, they’ll make a stunning statement in any home or pro studio while conserving valuable work space. Creative professionals and music lovers alike can count on the JBL104 to deliver a reliable sonic reference and a truly enjoyable listening experience, all at an attractive price point.
From the Manufacturer
The world’s top recording studios and touring artists rely on JBL Professional monitors to deliver unparalleled fidelity and performance. Now, we’ve optimized that technology in our smallest form factor ever. The 104 Reference Monitor’s innovative new coaxial driver design features a high-frequency driver aligned with a precisely contoured woofer cone to deliver accurate response, exceptional detail and impressive off-axis performance, for the most neutral, accurate presentation, desktop to desktop, room to room. JBL 104 Reference monitors offer this high level of performance, even at loud playback levels. With their efficient design, One Series speakers can be driven to 104db SPL (peak), without the distortion found in other monitors in their class. And JBL One Series reference monitors were created with the modern production lifestyle in mind. They not only feature a sleek, new look for JBL, but with their compact size, creators can get legendary JBL sound even in smaller workspaces. Smart features like a front-panel volume control allows convenient level adjustments without straying from the sweet spot, the front-panel headphone jack automatically mutes the speakers, providing isolation in one simple step, and dual 1/4-inch balanced and single 1/8-inch unbalanced TRS inputs accommodate a wide range of sources. With the amazing sound that’s made JBL the top choice for recording studios, cinemas and live concert stages in a compact, affordable, and stylish desktop speaker, JBL 104 Powered Reference Monitors are ideal for recording musicians, podcasters, and music and video producers—as well as anyone seeking enjoyable listening experience.
3. Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers – 2.0 Active Near Field Monitors – Studio Monitor Speaker – Wooden Enclosure – 42 Watts RMS
- 2 x AUX INPUT – Convenient connection to any device that has a 3.5mm headphone output or dual RCA output. Connect to two devices via AUX at the same time, no plugging and switching needed.
- STUDIO SOUND QUALITY – Natural sound reproduction from 13mm silk dome tweeter and 4 inch full range unit
- REMOTE CONTROL – Adjust volume at your figure tips. Bass and treble control located on the side of main speaker.
- CLASSIC WOOD FINISH – High quality MDF wood build finished with wood effect vinyl serves as a great compliment to any home decor.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY – Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
4. M-Audio AV32 | 10-Watt Compact Studio Monitor Speakers with 3-inch Woofer (Pair)
- Entry-level, compact desktop monitors to form basis of small home studio
- Flexible, uncovered speaker cones for improved sound quality
- 3-inch woofer, 10-watt per channel amplifier
- RCA inputs for connecting gaming systems, DJ gear, mixers and more
- Compatible with all your gear, including your tablet, computer, or mobile device
Recording engineers and producers in studios from all around the world rely on M-Audio monitors. Now, with the AV32 monitors, you can enjoy the same professional standard of audio quality right on your desktop.
The AV32 takes the acclaimed design of its predecessor to the next level. Dropping weight by nearly half, these desktop monitors are now composed of a special medium-density fiberboard (MDF) and unique interior reinforcement designed to absorb vibration and minimize distortion.
By removing the grill and utilizing flexible, ferrofluid-cooled silk cones, the tweeters are able to take advantage of the OptImage IV’s intricate waveguides for superior imaging and detail. Additionally, our innovative speaker monitor cabinet includes carefully placed acoustic material that makes the AV32 sound much bigger than it is—resulting in a smooth, natural bass response.
- TYPE: Two-way desktop reference speaker
- Low-frequency Driver: 3” diameter, polypropylene-coated, high-temperature voice coil
- High-frequency Driver: 1” diameter, silk cone tweeter
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz – 20,000 Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 3,300 Hz
- Dynamic Power: 10 watts continuous, per channel into 4 Ω
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: > 90 dB (typical, A-weighted)
- RMS SPL: 101.5 dB @ 1 meter
- Connectors: Left and right RCA line input, and 1/8” aux input
- Polarity: Positive signal at “+” input produces outward low-frequency cone displacement
- Input Sensitivity: 100 mV pink noise input produces 90 dBA output SPL at 1 meter with volume control at maximum
- Impedance: 10 kΩ unbalanced
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 100-120V/~50/60 Hz, 220-240V/~50/60 Hz; powered via detachable 2-conductor line cord
- Protection: RF interference, output current limiting, over temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter
- Indicator: blue power LED for aligning wave guide
- Power Requirements: Factory-programmed for 100-120V/~50/60 Hz, 220-240V/~50/60 Hz
- Cabinet: Vinyl-laminated high-acoustic-efficiency MDF
- DIMENSIONS (height x width x depth): 7.5” x 5.1” x 6.1”
- WEIGHT (pair): 5.6 lbs
- (2) AV32 Monitors
- Acoustic/Traction Pads
- Power Cable (standard IEC)
- Stereo 1/8” cable
- 1/8” to stereo RCA cable
- Speaker Wire
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
5. Gator Frameworks Desktop Clamp-On Studio Monitor and Speaker Stand – Set of 2 (GFWSPKSTMNDSKCMP)
- Pair of (2) desktop studio monitor clamp-on stands
- 12″/305mm x 9″/229mm speaker platform with soft, EVA-lined surface
- Clamps to desktop surfaces 2. 25″/57mm in thickness.
- Fits most small-sized studio monitor speakers both vertically and horizontally.
- Product Dimensions: 13. 5″/353mm (L) x 12″ /305mm (W) x 3. 5″ /89mm (H), Net Weight: 5 lbs. /0. 45 kg, Weight Capacity: 60 lbs. /27. 23 kg
The desktop studio monitor clamp-on stand pair by Gator Frameworks supports most small-sized studio monitors in both vertical and horizontal orientations to improve speaker performance during playback and mixing. The GFWSPKSTMNDSKCMP functions by separating and elevating speakers from your desktop surface, giving you a more isolated audio response for improved accuracy during studio monitoring. Easily adjust and lock the stand height from 10. 5” to 14” and speaker tilt angle from 0 to 15 degrees for preferred positioning. The stand clamps to desktop surfaces up to 2. 25” in thickness to free up space on your workstation table and will hold a max load of 60 lbs. In addition to studio monitors, the multipurpose top deck platform works great for MacBook Air/Pro models and will fit similar-sized laptops.
6. Alesis Elevate 5 MKII | Powered Desktop Studio Speakers for Home Studios/Video-Editing/Gaming and Mobile Devices
- Separate high-and low-frequency drivers with crossover
- 40 per channel output power – 80W total
- 5-inch low-frequency driver in ported enclosure delivers rich, tight bass
- 1-inch silk dome tweeter provides smooth, clear highs
- High-density wood cabinets suppress unwanted resonances
- Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction
- Elliptical tweeter waveguide optimizes dispersion and stereo imaging
- Dedicated subwoofer output for use with virtually any powered subwoofer
Stellar Clarity Meets a Warm, Full Sound!
Alesis Elevate 5 studio speakers enable you to listen to mixes, masters and multimedia content with impressive clarity and warm, full sound. Elevate 5 speakers bring out every detail of your sound, unencumbered and crystal clear. Their custom wooden cabinets have a dense construction that provides natural bass. Elevate 5 studio speakers contain powerful, five-inch woofers, crisp, one-inch silk-dome tweeters and dedicated power. Alesis engineers carefully selected and tuned these crucial components to work in concert as a single unit within the custom wood cabinet to deliver full lows, clean highs and a detailed compelling stereo image. Unlike passive speakers, Elevate 5 speakers have a volume knob built right in to the front panel for easy control. Packaged in stereo-matched sets, Elevate 5 studio speakers give you everything you need, all in one box.
7. Pioneer Pro DJ Studio Monitor, Black (DM40)
- The compact DM-40 desktop monitors bring excellent audio quality to your home setup. They inherit the best from our professional S-DJX series and Pro Audio speakers, including a front-loaded bass reflex system for a rich, tight bass and DECO* technology for a wider reach and sweet spot. All these features are combined in a compact design making the DM-40 the perfect match for DJing, producing and simply enjoying music at home. The DM-40 speakers are sold as a pair. *Diffusion Effectual Convexity by Olson Specs: Type: 2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers Tweeter: ¾-inch Soft Dome Woofer: 4-inch Fiberglass What’s in the box: DM-40 x 2, Power cord, 2 m speaker cable (for left/right channel connection), Audio converter cable (3.5 mm stereo mini plug to RCA), Bottom cushion x 8, Operating instructions Dimensions: Left ch: 146 x 227 x 223 mm (5.7 x 8.9 x 8.7 in.) Right ch: 146 x 227 x 210 mm (5.7 x 8.9 x 8.3 in.) Weight: Left ch: 2.7 kg (6 lbs.) Right ch: 2.2 kg (4.8 lbs.) Amplifier Output: Class A/B amp: 2 x 21 W / 4 Ω Frequency Range: 70 – 30000 Hz Impedance: 10 kΩ Inputs: 1 LINE (RCA), 1 LINE (Mini-jack) Outputs: 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)
The compact DM-40 desktop monitors bring excellent audio quality to your home setup. They inherit the best from our professional S-DJX series and Pro Audio speakers, including a front-loaded bass reflex system for a rich, tight bass and DECO* technology for a wider reach and sweet spot. All these features are combined in a compact design making the DM-40 the perfect match for DJing, producing and simply enjoying music at home. The DM-40 speakers are sold as a pair. *Diffusion Effectual Convexity by Olson Specs: Type: 2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers Tweeter: ¾-inch Soft Dome Woofer: 4-inch Fiberglass What’s in the box: DM-40 x 2, Power cord, 2 m speaker cable (for left/right channel connection), Audio converter cable (3.5 mm stereo mini plug to RCA), Bottom cushion x 8, Operating instructions Dimensions: Left ch: 146 x 227 x 223 mm (5.7 x 8.9 x 8.7 in.) Right ch: 146 x 227 x 210 mm (5.7 x 8.9 x 8.3 in.) Weight: Left ch: 2.7 kg (6 lbs.) Right ch: 2.2 kg (4.8 lbs.) Amplifier Output: Class A/B amp: 2 x 21 W / 4 Ω Frequency Range: 70 – 30000 Hz Impedance: 10 kΩ Inputs: 1 LINE (RCA), 1 LINE (Mini-jack) Outputs: 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)
8. JBL Professional 305P MkII Next-Generation 5" 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor (305PMKII)
- MkII series features next-generation JBL transducers, new Boundary EQ, and a sleek new design
- Updated HF and LF transducers: new design improvements result in optimized damping for superior transient response and impressive deep bass with lower harmonic distortion
- New boundary EQ: restores neutral low frequency response when speakers are placed on the work surface and adjacent to walls
- Sleek, modern design provides a dramatic flair to any studio
- Broad sweet spot: neutral frequency response across a wide area allows you to fine-tune your mix even while listening off-axis
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS inputs, +4dBu / -10dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control
- Purchase includes: 305P MKII studio monitor (x1), Power Cord (x1), quick set-up guide (x1), peel-off rubber pads (x4)
- Pair with the JBL LSR310S Powered Studio Subwoofer to extend your LF range all the way down!
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO:75dBA (A-Weighted), 70dBr (unweighted), relative to 2.83VRMS output
Building on JBL legacy of high-quality sound performance, the 3 series Mk II represents an upgrade of the impressive LSR3 series. These compact, professional quality, powered studio monitors retain the LSR3 series’ image control waveguide for incredible detail and imaging, and the broad sweet spot that means you get optimal sound even off-axis. The Mk II series now features updated high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency (LF) transducers, which respectively provide optimized damping for superior transient response and greater linearity that allows impressively deep bass with lower harmonic distortion. Upgrades also include new boundary equalization (EQ), which restores neutral LF response when speakers are placed on the work surface and adjacent walls. Hear for yourself why JBL is legendary in sound performance and quality!
9. Edifier R980T 4″ Active Bookshelf Speakers – 2.0 Computer Speaker – Powered Studio Monitor (Pair)
- 24 WATTS RMS POWER OUTPUT – Active bookshelf speaker system with 24W total power output with calibrated, flared bass reflex port in front
- CLASSIC WOOD FINISH – 100% wooden enclosures to minimize acoustic resonance, Magnetically shielded speakers
- CABLES INCLUDED – RCA and 3.5mm cables and speaker wire included. Universal 110V-240V power supply.
- 2 X AUX INPUT – Convenient connection to any device that has a 3.5mm headphone output or dual RCA output. Connect to two devices via AUX at the same time, no plugging and switching needed.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY – Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
10. Pioneer Pro DJ White (DM-40-W)
- Front-loaded bass reflex system, The dm-40 S 4-inch fiberglass woofers output a strong punchy bass from the front, while grooves on the ducts reduce air friction
- The DM-40 ¾
- -inch soft dome tweeters are fitted with Deco convex diffusers that channel High frequencies in every direction so you can enjoy 3D stereo sound wherever you sit or stand
- Class AB amplifiers deliver a crisp sound with low distortion, the tweeter and woofer are perfectly aligned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies
- Rca and stereo mini jack inputs are located on the back to easily connect to your DJ or production kit
- The headphone output and volume knob on the front panel gives you flexibility and control
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Desktop Studio Monitor for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!