Finding your suitable readers for desktop phone s is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for desktop phone s including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
896 reviews analysed
1. AT&T CL2940 Corded Phone with Caller ID/Call waiting, Speakerphone, XL Tilt Display, XL Buttons & Audio Assist Volume Boost
- Caller ID/Call Waiting
- Speakerphone, Audio Assist
- Extra-Large Tilt Display, LCD Display, Hearing aid compatible
- Extra-Large Buttons, Extra-Loud Ringer. Table- and wall-mountable
- DSL Subscribers may need to use a DSL Filter. Line power speakerphone
- The telephone works without AC Power. For the Caller ID to function, four AA batteries (not included) are necessary
2. AT&T ML17929 2-Line Corded Telephone, Black
- 2-Line Operation, Caller ID/Call Waiting
- 18 Number Speed Dial, 100 Name/Number Phonebook Directory
- It is portable
- 99 Name/Number Caller ID History
- DSL Subscribers may need to us a DSL Filter. Please refer the User Manual & the Quick Start Guide before use.
- Built-in speakerphone lets you multitask as you talk.
- 2-line operation offers flexibility for your home or business
- Caller ID/Call Waiting lets you know who’s calling. Features a 99 name/number Caller ID history for easy scrolling and callbacks. Service required from your local phone company
- 3-party conferencing for quick remote meetings
- 18-number speed dial for your most frequently dialed or emergency numbers, DSL Subscribers may need to use a DSL Filter. Please refer the User Manual & the Quick Start Guide before use.
- 100 name/number phonebook keeps your contacts handy, Includes selectable ringer tones for each line .
The ATT(R) ATML17929 Two-line Speakerphone has the most popular features, including 2-line operation, hold, memory match, 3-way conferencing and Clearspeak(R) dial-in base speakerphone. Telephone Type : Conference
3. VTech CS6649 Expandable Corded/Cordless Phone System with Answering System-Caller ID/Call Waiting & Handset/Base Speakerphones
- DECT 6.0 Digital technology
- Caller ID/Call Waiting*-stores 50 calls
- Handset and base speakerphones
- Quiet Mode
- ECO mode power-conserving technology
- Expandable up to 5 handsets with only one phone jack
- For optimal performance batteries should be charged for 16 hours prior to use
- DSL Subscribers may need to us a DSL Filter. Conference between an outside line and up to 4 cordless handsets
- Wall mount bracket is integrated into the underside of the base unit, flipping the bracket to the down position allows the base to mount to a wall. NOTE: Refer the User Guide from the Technical Specification before use which is highly recommended.
High Quality Vtech CORD/CORDLESS COMBO
4. AT&T CL4940 Corded Standard Phone with Answering System and Backlit Display, White
- Simple, Corded Operation . Line Power Mode . Display Dial . Mute . Last Number Redial . Flash
- Receiver Volume Control . Ringer Volume Control . Table and Wall Mountable . Hearing Aid Compatible . English/Spanish/French Setup Menu
- Clear speak Dial-in-Base Speakerphone . Speakerphone Volume Control . Caller ID / Call Waiting . 50 Name and Number Caller ID History
- Digital Answering System . Call Screen/Intercept . Time and Date Stamp . Message Counter . Big button Display
- Message guardR memory for power failure
- Backlit Display . Extra-Large Tilt Display . Extra-Large Buttons.Power adapter input:AC120V 60Hz
- DSL Subscribers may need to us a DSL Filter
Cl4940Wht- Corded Answering System.Troubleshooting steps as follows:1. If you are having trouble hearing on the handset, try replacing the handset cord. 2. Please check if you can hear the dial tone. The volume may be turned down too low to hear the other party. Press VOLUME on the base to turn up the volume. 3. Try a handset and/or line cord from a working set. If this corrects the problem, replace the appropriate cord. 4. If you have connected this telephone to a phone jack that has not been used before, or that has not been used in sometime, there may be problems with this jack that you are not aware of. Use a telephone jack that you know is in proper working order. 5. You may have a line problem. To test for a line problem, test your unit at another location. If your unit works at another location, contact your local telephone company.
5. Panasonic KX-TGF380M DECT 1-Handset Landline Telephone
- Frequency Range-1.92 GHz – 1.93 GHz, 60 Channels,DECT6.0 System
- Talking Caller ID Language-English,Language of Pre-recorded Greeting Message-English, Spanish,Caller ID Memory 50 items,Rechargeable BatteryBase Unit: Ni-MH(AAA x 2), Handsett: Ni-MH(AAA x 2)
- Sync up to two smartphones to make and receive cell calls with Link2Cell handsets,Get talking ID alerts from Link2Cell handsets when texts are received
- Block up to 250 numbers with one-touch Call Block on base unit and handsets, Includes 3,000 number phonebook, baby monitor and battery power backup
- View and hear email, social media and other cellphone alerts via Android App.Talk Time : 13 hours
Panasonic KX-TGF380M Link2Cell Bluetooth Cordless Phone and Answering Machine with 1 Handset
6. AT&T 1070 4-Line Expandable Corded Phone System with Caller ID/Call Waiting and Speakerphone, 1 Handset, Black/Silver
- 4 line operation. Compatible with as few as 1, and as many as 4, telephone lines
- 32 Speed Dial and 16 Intercom
- Chain Dialing
- 3-Party Conferencing
- Product does not work on a digital line, Refer user manual below.
- Handset, Speakerphone, Headset and Ringer Control Volume
- DSL Subscribers may need to us a DSL Filter
- Compatible with AT&T 1040 and AT&T 1080 models
AT&T 4 line speaker phone caller ID,call wait
The AT&T 1070 Corded Speakerphone is perfect for businesses that need a Speakerphone that supports four lines. The phone is DSL compatible and has a three-party conferencing feature that lets you conduct business with three people together on three different lines. Each line has its own light indicator, and can be set with a different ring tones for easy distinction of incoming calls. Automatic line selection means that when the phone is ringing and you pick up, you will be connected to the one that is ringing.
As your company grows, the phone system can be expanded to 16 stations with AT&T models 1040, 1080, and 1080. The phone allows you to page, intercom, and transfer calls between stations. A large display provides easy-to-read text for setup and caller information. The phone has a 200-entry memory and a 200-name-and-number caller ID history. Numbers stored in the caller ID history can be dialed directly; and with call waiting-capable caller ID, you can see who is calling even when you are already on the line. If you subscribe to a voicemail service, a red light blinks when you have voicemail waiting. The phone has 32 speed dial and 16 intercom number locations for one-button access to your most frequently called numbers. Memory loss protection prevents the phone from losing its saved data. For hands-free operation, the 2.5-millimeter jacks lets you connect a headset.
7. RCA 25214 na 1-Handset 2-Line Landline Telephone
Model Number: 25214 is a stand alone 2 line corded telephone system that supports your home/office needs. it features a Voicemail Waiting Indicator, Call Waiting Caller ID with 99 Name/Number Log, Full-Duplex Speakerphone, 10 Programmable One-Touch Speed Dials, 99 Name/Number Directory, Easy-to-read backlit LCD display, 2-Line Conferencing, Do Not Disturb/Privacy Setting, Headset Jack, the display can be switched from English to Spanish or French, Digital Volume Control, can be Desk or Wall Mounted, Hearing Aid Compatible and a 2 Year Warranty For customer service assistance, dial 1.800.511.3180
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Desktop Phone S for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!