We spent many hours on research to finding desktop audio monitors, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best desktop audio monitors, you should not miss this article. desktop audio monitors coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 desktop audio monitors by our suggestions
528 reviews analysed
1. Mackie Studio Monitor, Black w/green trim, 3-inch (CR3)
- Studio-quality design, sound and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment
- Professional-grade components for optimized sonic performance.1/8 inches to stereo RCA cable to connect computer output to speakers
- Ultra-wide frequency range perfect for full-range multimedia (80 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with CR3’s convenient speaker placement switch
- Convenient front panel volume knob with lit power ring gives you on/off/volume control and power indication where you need it. Plug your smartphone or other source right into the front of the speakers and listen instantly
Mackie CR3 3″ Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors deliver studio-quality design and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment. Built using only premium, high-performance components and featuring convenient front-panel controls, Mackie Creative Reference monitors deliver professional sound quality and features perfect for work, play and everything in between. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat
2. JBL Professional 305P MkII Next-Generation 5" 2-Way Powered Studio Monitor (305PMKII)
- MkII series features next-generation JBL transducers, new Boundary EQ, and a sleek new design
- Updated HF and LF transducers: new design improvements result in optimized damping for superior transient response and impressive deep bass with lower harmonic distortion
- New boundary EQ: restores neutral low frequency response when speakers are placed on the work surface and adjacent to walls
- Sleek, modern design provides a dramatic flair to any studio
- Broad sweet spot: neutral frequency response across a wide area allows you to fine-tune your mix even while listening off-axis
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS inputs, +4dBu / -10dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control
- Purchase includes: 305P MKII studio monitor (x1), Power Cord (x1), quick set-up guide (x1), peel-off rubber pads (x4)
- Pair with the JBL LSR310S Powered Studio Subwoofer to extend your LF range all the way down!
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO:75dBA (A-Weighted), 70dBr (unweighted), relative to 2.83VRMS output
Building on JBL legacy of high-quality sound performance, the 3 series Mk II represents an upgrade of the impressive LSR3 series. These compact, professional quality, powered studio monitors retain the LSR3 series’ image control waveguide for incredible detail and imaging, and the broad sweet spot that means you get optimal sound even off-axis. The Mk II series now features updated high-frequency (HF) and low-frequency (LF) transducers, which respectively provide optimized damping for superior transient response and greater linearity that allows impressively deep bass with lower harmonic distortion. Upgrades also include new boundary equalization (EQ), which restores neutral LF response when speakers are placed on the work surface and adjacent walls. Hear for yourself why JBL is legendary in sound performance and quality!
3. Alesis Elevate 5 MKII | Powered Desktop Studio Speakers for Home Studios/Video-Editing/Gaming and Mobile Devices
- Separate high-and low-frequency drivers with crossover
- 40 per channel output power – 80W total
- 5-inch low-frequency driver in ported enclosure delivers rich, tight bass
- 1-inch silk dome tweeter provides smooth, clear highs
- High-density wood cabinets suppress unwanted resonances
- Carefully formed baffle radiuses reduce edge diffraction
- Elliptical tweeter waveguide optimizes dispersion and stereo imaging
- Dedicated subwoofer output for use with virtually any powered subwoofer
Stellar Clarity Meets a Warm, Full Sound!
Alesis Elevate 5 studio speakers enable you to listen to mixes, masters and multimedia content with impressive clarity and warm, full sound. Elevate 5 speakers bring out every detail of your sound, unencumbered and crystal clear. Their custom wooden cabinets have a dense construction that provides natural bass. Elevate 5 studio speakers contain powerful, five-inch woofers, crisp, one-inch silk-dome tweeters and dedicated power. Alesis engineers carefully selected and tuned these crucial components to work in concert as a single unit within the custom wood cabinet to deliver full lows, clean highs and a detailed compelling stereo image. Unlike passive speakers, Elevate 5 speakers have a volume knob built right in to the front panel for easy control. Packaged in stereo-matched sets, Elevate 5 studio speakers give you everything you need, all in one box.
4. Pioneer Pro DJ White (DM-40-W)
- Front-loaded bass reflex system, The dm-40 S 4-inch fiberglass woofers output a strong punchy bass from the front, while grooves on the ducts reduce air friction
- The DM-40 ¾
- -inch soft dome tweeters are fitted with Deco convex diffusers that channel High frequencies in every direction so you can enjoy 3D stereo sound wherever you sit or stand
- Class AB amplifiers deliver a crisp sound with low distortion, the tweeter and woofer are perfectly aligned to eliminate crossover and ensure a well-balanced response across the frequencies
- Rca and stereo mini jack inputs are located on the back to easily connect to your DJ or production kit
- The headphone output and volume knob on the front panel gives you flexibility and control
5. Pioneer Pro DJ Studio Monitor, Black (DM40)
- The compact DM-40 desktop monitors bring excellent audio quality to your home setup. They inherit the best from our professional S-DJX series and Pro Audio speakers, including a front-loaded bass reflex system for a rich, tight bass and DECO* technology for a wider reach and sweet spot. All these features are combined in a compact design making the DM-40 the perfect match for DJing, producing and simply enjoying music at home. The DM-40 speakers are sold as a pair. *Diffusion Effectual Convexity by Olson Specs: Type: 2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers Tweeter: ¾-inch Soft Dome Woofer: 4-inch Fiberglass What’s in the box: DM-40 x 2, Power cord, 2 m speaker cable (for left/right channel connection), Audio converter cable (3.5 mm stereo mini plug to RCA), Bottom cushion x 8, Operating instructions Dimensions: Left ch: 146 x 227 x 223 mm (5.7 x 8.9 x 8.7 in.) Right ch: 146 x 227 x 210 mm (5.7 x 8.9 x 8.3 in.) Weight: Left ch: 2.7 kg (6 lbs.) Right ch: 2.2 kg (4.8 lbs.) Amplifier Output: Class A/B amp: 2 x 21 W / 4 Ω Frequency Range: 70 – 30000 Hz Impedance: 10 kΩ Inputs: 1 LINE (RCA), 1 LINE (Mini-jack) Outputs: 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)
The compact DM-40 desktop monitors bring excellent audio quality to your home setup. They inherit the best from our professional S-DJX series and Pro Audio speakers, including a front-loaded bass reflex system for a rich, tight bass and DECO* technology for a wider reach and sweet spot. All these features are combined in a compact design making the DM-40 the perfect match for DJing, producing and simply enjoying music at home. The DM-40 speakers are sold as a pair. *Diffusion Effectual Convexity by Olson Specs: Type: 2-way bass reflex, active monitor speakers Tweeter: ¾-inch Soft Dome Woofer: 4-inch Fiberglass What’s in the box: DM-40 x 2, Power cord, 2 m speaker cable (for left/right channel connection), Audio converter cable (3.5 mm stereo mini plug to RCA), Bottom cushion x 8, Operating instructions Dimensions: Left ch: 146 x 227 x 223 mm (5.7 x 8.9 x 8.7 in.) Right ch: 146 x 227 x 210 mm (5.7 x 8.9 x 8.3 in.) Weight: Left ch: 2.7 kg (6 lbs.) Right ch: 2.2 kg (4.8 lbs.) Amplifier Output: Class A/B amp: 2 x 21 W / 4 Ω Frequency Range: 70 – 30000 Hz Impedance: 10 kΩ Inputs: 1 LINE (RCA), 1 LINE (Mini-jack) Outputs: 1 HEADPHONE MONITOR (Mini-jack)
6. JBL Professional 1 Series, 104 Compact Powered Desktop Reference Monitors (sold as pair), Black (JBL104)
- JBL104 reference monitors are compatible with most desktop and laptop computers, as well as home or professional recording equipment
- Acoustically optimized for desktop Placement
- Three sets of inputs allow connection with professional equipment, personal music players and consumer products
- Smart features include front-panel volume control and headphone jack with speaker mute feature
- Coaxial 4. 5-Inch (118 mm) LF driver and 0. 75-Inch (19 mm) soft-dome HF driver
- Integrated 60-watt Class D power amplifier
- 30 watts distributed to each speaker
- Input connectors: 2x 1/4-inch balanced
- 2x RCA
- 1x 1/8-inch unbalanced
- Purchase includes: 1x extension monitor speaker wire (2-Conductor, 2 meters)
- 1x 1/8-inch (3. 5 mm) to RCA audio cable
- 1x AC power cable
- 1x quick setup guide
JBL104 compact, full-range, powered reference monitors draw from seven decades of JBL professional engineering to deliver the truest, most accurate sonic presentation of any monitor in their class. Ideal for home recording enthusiasts, podcasters and video producers, as well as professionals seeking accurate portable reference monitors, JBL104s combine powerful 4. 5-inch (118 mm) low-frequency drivers with coaxial 0. 75-Inch (19 mm) soft-dome tweeters, potent 60-watt amplification and innovative acoustic design to provide exceptional imaging, neutral frequency response and crisp detail in our smallest, most affordable reference monitor yet. With their sleek, elegant design and compact form factor, they’ll make a stunning statement in any home or pro studio while conserving valuable work space. Creative professionals and music lovers alike can count on the JBL104 to deliver a reliable sonic reference and a truly enjoyable listening experience, all at an attractive price point.
From the Manufacturer
The world’s top recording studios and touring artists rely on JBL Professional monitors to deliver unparalleled fidelity and performance. Now, we’ve optimized that technology in our smallest form factor ever. The 104 Reference Monitor’s innovative new coaxial driver design features a high-frequency driver aligned with a precisely contoured woofer cone to deliver accurate response, exceptional detail and impressive off-axis performance, for the most neutral, accurate presentation, desktop to desktop, room to room. JBL 104 Reference monitors offer this high level of performance, even at loud playback levels. With their efficient design, One Series speakers can be driven to 104db SPL (peak), without the distortion found in other monitors in their class. And JBL One Series reference monitors were created with the modern production lifestyle in mind. They not only feature a sleek, new look for JBL, but with their compact size, creators can get legendary JBL sound even in smaller workspaces. Smart features like a front-panel volume control allows convenient level adjustments without straying from the sweet spot, the front-panel headphone jack automatically mutes the speakers, providing isolation in one simple step, and dual 1/4-inch balanced and single 1/8-inch unbalanced TRS inputs accommodate a wide range of sources. With the amazing sound that’s made JBL the top choice for recording studios, cinemas and live concert stages in a compact, affordable, and stylish desktop speaker, JBL 104 Powered Reference Monitors are ideal for recording musicians, podcasters, and music and video producers—as well as anyone seeking enjoyable listening experience.
7. Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers – 2.0 Active Near Field Monitors – Studio Monitor Speaker – Wooden Enclosure – 42 Watts RMS
- 2 x AUX INPUT – Convenient connection to any device that has a 3.5mm headphone output or dual RCA output. Connect to two devices via AUX at the same time, no plugging and switching needed.
- STUDIO SOUND QUALITY – Natural sound reproduction from 13mm silk dome tweeter and 4 inch full range unit
- REMOTE CONTROL – Adjust volume at your figure tips. Bass and treble control located on the side of main speaker.
- CLASSIC WOOD FINISH – High quality MDF wood build finished with wood effect vinyl serves as a great compliment to any home decor.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY – Guaranteed high quality and reliability with hassle-free parts and labor warranty for two years in USA and Canada.
8. TaoTronics Gaming Computer Speaker, Dual Powerful 7W Drivers PC Soundbar, Colorful RGB Light, Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 or 3.5mm Aux-in Connection, Stereo Audio Computer Sound Bar for Desktop
- Powerful stereo sound: TaoTronics PC sound bar packs Audio prowess with finely tuned dual 7W drivers to bring sound to life for a fantastically dynamic Audio experience
- Vibrant RGB lights: colorful RGB lighting elevates gaming performance, Easily turn on/off the light or change the color mode with the button on the top
- Effortless connectivity: wireless Connection to Bluetooth-enabled devices via Bluetooth 5.0 & wired Connection to other devices via the 3.5 mm aux cord
- Mini size: remarkably compact computer speaker is slim enough to sit flat below monitors to save space & keep your desk clutter free
- Uniquely versatile: built-in timer lets you record gaming sessions, Plug in your wired headphones via the 3.5mm aux port to game at night without disturbing others
9. Mackie CR3-X 3-Inch Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors Bundle with and Pro Cable Kit Featuring Pro Tools First DAW Music Editing Software
- legendary Mackie acoustic tuning means every pair of CR-X monitors will give you the studio sound you’re looking for.
- A plethora of connection options makes it quick and easy to start listening. They even include cables in the box to get you started.
- Whether you need ultra-compact monitors for a small desk, or you want huge wall-shaking sound, CR-X has what you need.
- Avid Pro Tools | First and Other Included Software
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
whether you’re making music, creating content, or just relaxing to your favorite tunes. Available in a vast range of sizes from 3″ to 8″ with Bluetooth option plus an 8″ subwoofer with Bluetooth, CR-X has the perfect match for your needs.
In The Box
– CR3-X 3-Inch Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors
– 1/8″ to stereo RCA cable to connect computer output to speakers
– 1/8″ to ꢀ/8″ cable to connect a smartphone or media player
– Speaker-to-speaker cable
– 1/4″ stereo to 3.5mm cable
– Ivation Cleaning Cloth
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Desktop Audio Monitors for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!