Finding your suitable readers for chimney appliance connector is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for chimney appliance connector including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
514 reviews analysed
1. DuraVent 6DVL-ADT DVL Chimney Adapter, Connects Double-Wall DVL Stove Pipe To DuraTech, DuraPlus and DuraLiner, Painted Black, Stainless Steel Inner, 6" Inner Diameter
Use to connect from double-wall DVL to DuraTech, DuraPlus, DuraPlus HTC, and DuraLiner for a through-the-wall or ceiling support installation. Required for proper connection. Provides a strong mechanical connection. Painted black. Features: Type: Chimney Adapter. Material: Stainless Steel. Comes Standard with Trim. UL Listed. Specifications: Overall Dimensions: 9″ (W) x 3.75″ (H). Inner Diameter: 6″.
2. HY-C MH-6R Magic Heat Bottom Crimp Heat Reclaimer for Use with Wood Burning Appliances, UL Listed, Fits 6" Single Wall Chimney Pipe
- Only UL listed heat reclaimer on the market. Reclaims up to 30% of otherwise lost heat going up your chimney and distributes it into your home.
- Crimp down configuration is designed for use with wood burning heating applications with inside flue temperatures exceeding 350 degrees and surface temperatures of the single wall pipe below the Magic Heat exceeding 280 degrees.
- Easy to install. Fits 6″ flue diameter. Built in soot scraper cleans tubes internally allowing for maximum heat transfer.
- Plugs into any standard 110V household outlet. Removable back allows for easy maintenance. Designed for use with single wall connector pipe.
- Toggle switch allows the 225 CFM fan to operate in two modes, either run continuously or thermostat control mode. Made in the USA. One Year Limited Warranty.
Magic Heat is the only UL listed heat reclaimer on the market. Magic Heat reclaims up to 30% of lost heat form your heating appliance and distributes it into your home using only .31 amp of power, roughly equivalent to a 40 watt lightbulb. Magic Heat is designed for heating appliances with inside flue temperatures exceeding 350 degrees and surface temperatures of the single wall pipe below the Magic Heat exceeding 280 degrees. The bottom crimp design makes this unit ideal for wood burning heating applications by containing any creosote within the chimney. A toggle switch allows the 225 CFM fan to operate in two modes, either run continuously or a pre-set thermostat automatically turns the blower fan on when the Magic Heat casing reaches 150 degrees and off at 120 degrees. Magic Heat is easy to install and must be installed between 12 and 24 inches from the appliance flue outlet using single wall connector pipe. How it works: As hot flue gases travel from your heating appliance upward through the flu, they heat the transfer tubes in the inner case. Fresh room air enters thru the back vents and is heated while traveling through the transfer tubes. The 225 CFM fan pushes out the warmed air through the tubes and into your home reclaiming up to 30,000 British Thermal Units (BTU) of lost heat. Flue gases are not restricted and continue up your chimney. Magic Heat is available in 6″, 7″ and 8″ pipe diameters for wood, oil/coal or natural gas burning heating appliances. Manufactured in the USA.
3. Field Controls 46275400 Field SWGII-4HD
4. Selkirk Metalbestos 256240 6-Inch DSP Chimney Pipe Adapter
6″, 6DSP-CPA, chimney pipe Adapter, includes pipe Adapter & finishing slee ve, used to adapt Stove pipe to sure-temp type ht chimney. This product is highly durable. This product is easy to use. This product is manufactured in china.
5. Duravent 6" DuraPlus Through the Wall Kit
Duravent’s DuraPlus Basic Through the Wall Kit includes a wall thimble, one 9 inch x 6 inch horizontal chimney pipe, 1 tee with clean-out cap, 1 tee support, 2 wall straps and 1 chimney cap. This 6″ all-in-one kit saves time and guesswork and supports up to 40 feet of DuraPlus chimney pipe (not included), a triple-wall, all fuel chimney for use with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas. The DuraPlus chimney is designed to stay cool on the outside and provide a hot draft on the inside, while boosting stove efficiency. The triple-wall chimney features two insulating layers: ceramic blanket and air space. The ceramic blanket insulation is held securely in position, eliminating hot spots common with loose-fill type insulations. In the event of a creosote fire, the compressible blanket insulation permits the chimney liner to expand outward in a radial direction, providing a fire-safe design.
6. DuraVent 6DFS-FC 6 SS Connector – Joins Stainless Steel Flex Length to Rigid or other Flex Lengths
DuraFlex SS Collection 6 InchDuraflex Connector This DuraFlex SS 6 InchDuraflex Connector is the ultimate in flexible components for strength and flexibility. Use to connect DuraFlex SS length to an appliance, rigid length, or flex length. Drip-free connection. Not for use with Ventinox flex. Features: Inner Diameter: 6″ Fuel Types Compatible With: Wood/Oil/Coal, Gas, Pellet UL Listed: Yes Single Wall Construction Limited Lifetime Warranty DuraFlex SS is the ultimate in flexible steel liners for strength and flexibility. It features 20% more stainless steel per foot compared to other liners on the market. Its extreme flexibility facilitates problem free installations where multiple offsets are needed. DuraFlex Pro is DuraFlex Pro is manufactured utilizing highly corrosion resistant 316 Stainless Steel. Listed to UL 1777 and ULC S635.
7. Forever Vent FL425SSK 4-Inch x 25-Feet Single Ply Chimney Liner, Stainless Steel
Mill Certified 316 Stainless Steel|Made in the USA|..Forever Vent FL425SSK 4-Inch x 25-Feet Single Ply Chimney Liner, Stainless Steel
From the Manufacturer
Forever Vent Flex-All Single Ply Chimney Liner. Stainless Steel .006 316 grade. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Flexible all propose chimney liner made for relining masonry chimneys, that vent gas, wood pellet, oil, or wood appliances. Applications include: fireplace inserts, furnaces, boilers, and water heaters. Kits included the following parts, a length of single ply Flex-All chimney liner, 2-part tee, tee cap, 14 x 14 top plate with drip collar, round cap, fasteners, installation instructions and homeowner’s warranty card. “Forever Vent: The Chimney Liner That’s Preferred by Professionals”
8. DuraVent 6DBK-ADSL Snap-Lock Adapter with Trim for DuraTech/DuraPlus/DuraLiner Chimney Connections, 6"
Snaps into the ceiling support box or finishing collar and extends down to fit into stovepipe for a drip-free connection to a DuraTech, DuraPlus, DuraPlus HTC, or DuraLiner Chimney system. Provides a strong mechanical connection. Features: Type: Snap-Lock Adapter. Comes Standard with Trim. Built to DuraVent’s High Standards. DuraBlack is Constructed with Die-Formed End Fittings. Adjustable Lengths Eliminate the Need for Cutting and Crimping. Specifications: Overall Dimensions: 9″ (W) x 4.25″ (H).
9. DuraVent 8DBK-TSS DuraBlack SS Tee with Clean-Out Cap, Use with Rear Exit Appliances and Appliances that Require a Barometric Damper, Stainless Steel, 8" Inner Diameter
- 8” DuraBlack Stainless Steel Tee w/Clean-Out Cap is used for a single-wall connector pipe on a rear exhaust appliance.
- Requires 18″ clearance to combustibles.
- 430 series Stainless Steel with a high polish reflective finish.
- Subtract 1 1/4″ from the overall length measurement to calculate the installed length.
The DuraBlack 8″ Stove Pipe Tee with Clean-Out Cap from the DuraBlack Series is a component that is used in a typical venting installation. Use with rear exit appliances and appliances that require a barometric damper. Features: Type: Tee with Cap. Cap Type: Clean-Out. Finish: Stainless Steel. Used in a Typical Venting Installation. Use with Rear Exit Appliances and Ones that Require Barometric Damper. UL Listed. Specifications: Overall Dimensions: 12.5″ (H). Inner Diameter: 8″.
10. TOTALFLOW 6" TF-JB65 304 Stainless Steel Butt Joint Exhaust Muffler Clamp Band-6 Inch
- Butt Joint exhaust Muffler clamp band 6″. check product details below for other sizes.
- Seal Muffler Inlets, outlets, elbow joints, pipe
- Uses a reaction block that transfers bolt torque into clamp strength
- Available in a wide range of styles and sizes
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Made from quality material. TOTALFLOW is a USA – California based company
TOTALFLOW TF-JB65 304 stainless steel butt joint exhaust muffler clamp band 6″, TOTALFLOW TF-JB65 304 stainless steel butt joint exhaust muffler clamp band 6″
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Chimney Appliance Connector for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!