We spent many hours on research to finding camping cooktop, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best camping cooktop, you should not miss this article. camping cooktop coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 8 camping cooktop by our suggestions
724 reviews analysed
1. Coleman Classic Propane Stove
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
Coleman Classic Propane Stove
About Coleman More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark. In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
2. Gas ONE GS-1000 7,650 BTU Portable Butane Gas Stove Automatic Ignition with Carrying Case, CSA Listed
- High Output – Most Fuel Efficient Butane Portable Stove On The Market – Boils Water quickly with 7,650 BTU Evenly Compared To Compeititors Portable Stoves/ To Be used with 8oz Butane Canister Only (Fuel Sold Separately)
- Safety Features – Highest Safety Standard: CSA (US & Canadian Standards Association) Approved Portable, Easy To Use, Reliable For Camping, Outdoor Cooking, Home Emergency Kit, Etc. Equipped with Fuel Cartridge Injection safety feature, If the stove defects 0.7 kilogram force from canister, It will automatically ejects butane canister from the stove
- Automatic Starter – Piezo-Type Electric Starter With Safety Shut-Off System
- No Matches Or Lighters Required
- Portable – Easy To Use, Reliable For Camping, Outdoor Cooking, Home Emergency Kit, Etc. *(Comes With Carrying Case/Complete With User Manual
- Quiet Operation – This stove provides clean efficient burn along with silent operation *OUTDOOR USE ONLY*
GS-1000 Butane Portable Stove 7650 BTU To be used with 8 oz butane canister (Sold Separately)
3. Camp Chef EX60LW Explorer 2 Burner Outdoor Camping Modular Cooking Stove
- THE ORIGINAL CAMP COOKING SYSTEM- The stove is just a start; mix and match accessories like BBQ Grill boxes, professional griddles, reversible cast iron grills, and even artisan pizza ovens to create the camp kitchen you want.
- 2-PATENTED ALUMINUM BURNERS- Highly efficient “blue flame” burners with output of 30,000 BTU each. Connects to a bulk tank with included regulator and can be adapted (part sold separately) to disposable propane bottles or natural gas.
- FITS 14″ SYSTEM ACCESSORIES- Look for the blue flame logo on your Camp Chef stove, then find accessories with the same logo to create your camp kitchen. On this Double Burner Stove, use two single-burner accessories side by side or one double-burner accessory. Adjust air shutter open until burner shows blue flame
- EASY COOKING EXPERIENCE- Features 448 square inches of cooking space for groups of all sizes, a 3-sided windscreen, and appliance-style knobs for easy heat adjustment. Outdoor cooking has never been easier than with the Explorer series.
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- Camp Chef stands behind the quality of their outdoor cooking products, from stoves to pellet grills. You won’t find more durable, high-performing cooking gear anywhere for camping, tailgating, catering, hunting, back patio, and more.
Great tasting food will always bring people together and Camp Chef has that figured out
Whether you’re enjoying mother nature’s finest views or getting ready for the big game at the tailgate party, you should never be deprived of tasteful food. Camp Chef’s rugged two burner Explorer stove gives you the ability to prepare anything from bacon and eggs to grilled salmon or even Dutch oven dinners all on one stove. This is the go anywhere, do anything type of propane stove.
Being one of Camp Chef’s 14” cooking systems, the Explorer is very versatile and can be equipped with many different Camp Chef accessories, from the Professional Grill Box to the Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. This is also a perfect stove for emergency preparedness because of its portability and can provide for 15 hours of cooking time on one 20 lb propane tank (not included).
Why Camp Chef?
The Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove is there for you whether you’re cooking outdoors or need to fix a meal in an emergency. Power outages and disasters can strike but with the Explorer 2 Burner Stove you will be secure in knowing you can cook things up if you need to. This stove is a true outdoor appliance with strong performance capabilities. It has a 3-Sided Windscreen to shield some of the breezes coming your way and just one twenty-pound tank will keep your stove going for 15 hours. Cook up a meal for you and some friends or family and enjoy the outdoors with a Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove.
– Two 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners give you the power to cook whatever is on your menu
– Three sided windscreen helps protect flame from wind
– Fully adjustable heat-control dials give you more control over heat
– Removable/Adjustable legs for storage/portability and setup on uneven ground
– Durable, rugged design built to last
– Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for use with a bulk propane tank
– Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
– Emergency preparedness recommended
– Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″
– Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
– Cooking Height: 29″
– Total Output: 60,000 BTU
– Weight: 36 lbs.
Camp Chef Explorer 2-Burner Stove
Rely on the rugged Explorer to provide you with the cooking power you need. Two 30,000 BTU burners cook perfectly for camping, hunting, scouting, and just about any of your outdoor cooking needs. Cast aluminum burners resist rust and reduce weight while the burner drums focus heat upwards to give you more power. A three-sided windscreen will help protect your flame and radiate heat back to cook your food better. Its rugged construction is built to last. Legs adjust to accommodate uneven ground and remove for mobility and storage.
One of the uses for this stove is emergency preparedness. We feel it’s very important that all households have at least a 72 hour kit and some food storage. One 20 lb tank (not included) can get you 15 hours of cooking time. If disaster strikes, you’ll be ready.
- Two 30,000 BTU burners<>
- Three-sided windscreen<>
- Adjustable heat-control dials<>
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included<>
- Removable legs for portability<>
- Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″<>
- Cooking Area: 464 sq. in. <>
- Cooking Height: 29″<>
- Total Output: 60,000 BTU<>
- Weight: 31 lbs. <>
- Warranty: One Year<>
4. Gas ONE New GS-3400P Dual Fuel Portable Propane & Butane Camping and Backpacking Gas Stove Burner with Carrying Case (Gold)
- DUEL FUEL – Compatible with both butane (Fuel not included) and propane fuel (Fuel not included), Operates on a single butane cartridge 8 oz or a propane cylinder 16.4 oz , Propane converter Regulator Included, **With Propane connect the adapter hose to the stove first before connecting to the 16 oz Propane tank***
- PIEZO ELECTRIC IGNITION – Piezo-electric ignition that eliminates the use for lighter/matches in order to ignite flame, No need for lighters or matches with this stove
- EASY TO USE – Our GS-3400P is easy to use with adjustable heat dial and piezo-electric ignition ***Great for Camping, Backpacking and Emergency Preparedness***
- SAFETY FEATURES – Built in Pressure Sensor Cartridge Ejection System and Gas Flow Cut Off Mechanism (butane), Will eject cartridge when irregular pressure is detected
- NOTES – Flame supervision that does not allow for the flow of fuel until flame is ignited (propane) *If you can not find butane canister near you, with our GS-3400P you can always use propane cylinder instead or vice versa. *OUTDOOR USE ONLY*
Price Zone dba J&S International is a company that specializes in camping and outdoor recreation products under our brand, Gas One. We are a leading manufacturer of portable outdoor cookers, burners, and other general kitchenware products. With UL and CSA certification, we provide high quality and safe products at competitive prices for the U.S. market. We, at Price Zone, strive to create products that are safe, functional, and convenient from the customer’s perspective. Price Zone has been in business for 18 years and it has grown into an established company with customers all over the U.S. as well as overseas.
5. Coleman Bottle Top Propane Stove,Green,6.62″ H x 7.81″ W x 7.75″ L
- Features PerfectFlow technology for consistent performance, even in extreme outdoor conditions, like sub-freezing temps or high altitudes
- 10,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits up to an 8-inch pan
- Burner and base separate from 16.4 oz. propane cylinder (sold separately) for compact, easy carrying
- Adjustable burner gives you precise temperature control and large base offers stability for easy stirring
- 3-year limited warranty
- Official stove of the National Park Foundation
6. Coleman Triton+ Propane Camping Stove
- Portable camping stove built for reliable performance in windy conditions
- 22,000 total BTU of cooking power over 2 independently adjustable burners
- Adjustable Wind Block pan supports offer wind protection for 10-in. and 12-in. pans
- Instastart push-button ignition with PerfectFlow heat-distribution technology
- Built for easy cleaning with chrome-plated grate and rust-resistant aluminum cooktop
With powerful burners and a wind-blocking design, the Coleman Triton+ Propane Stove gives you the ability to make family meals in windy conditions. The two independently adjustable burners combine for 22,000 BTUs of cooking power, and PerfectHeat technology ensures the burners deliver steady and even heat with efficient fuel use. This propane stove has adjustable Wind Block pan supports that provide wind protection while giving you the stovetop space to use a 12-inch and a 10-inch pan at the same time. PerfectFlow pressure control keeps the fuel stream steady for consistent burner performance, and starting up this propane gas stove is a snap with Instastart push-button ignition. Built for toughness and reliability, this portable camping stove features a heavy-duty lid latch for security in transport. The durable chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning, and the aluminized steel cooktop resists rust for years of reliable use.
7. Outland Portable Camping Stove – 3 Zone Propane Gas Burner Controller with Auto Ignition – 2 Folding Cook Stations – Adjustable Leg – Traveling Camp Stove Great for Backyard, Picnicking, RV, Hunting
- ✓ REPLACE YOUR STANDARD GRILL or WOK – Camping stove is simple to use and easy to assemble, so you’ll be cooking in no time. Say goodbye to the troublesome use of wood, charcoal, matches and kerosene. Fast and easy deployment for use, with a simple push of a button compact stove is ready to go in either standing or tabletop operation.
- ✓ DURABILITY &
- QUALITY – Our stove is equipped with 3 independently controlled 30,000 BTU cast aluminum burners for a total 90,000 BTUs pressure. Each burner can be controlled from low to high for versatile cooking options. Its steel frame is processed with high temperature powder coating which ensures long lasting durability and sturdiness.
- ✓ LARGE CHEF AREA – 568 sq inch grill area L 36.9″ x W 15.4″ accommodates various 14″ grill top cooking accessories. Two folding cook station prep surfaces L 18″ x W 15″ hold up to 60 lbs each.
- ✓ SAFE &
- PORTABLE – Outland Living is committed to consumer safety and satisfaction
- all of our propane products are CSA certified. 3 burner stove includes pre-attached 3 ft hose w/regulator and 4 hook utensil holder. Thanks to pull handle, quick-fold legs and 2 rugged wheels, you can bring your camping stove anywhere with ease.
- ✓ SIGNATURE OUTLAND LIVING QUALITY – At Outland Living we stand behind our high quality outdoor products. If you require any assistance with your premium portable camping stove our friendly and knowledgeable customer support will make sure to make it right!
8. SHINESTAR 7,200 BTU Dual Fuel Portable Propane and Butane Gas Stove with Single Burner and Carry Case for Outdoor Camping, CSA Certificated
- Dual fuel gas stove is compatible with both propane (fuel not included) and butane (fuel not included), operates on a single butane canister 8 oz or a propane canister 16.4 oz.
- Pass CSA certificated. Two specially designed safety devices, guarantee the utmost safeties in use from the risk of gas leakage, and/or backflow
- Includes propane converter regulator hose,allow you connect the stove to a 16.4 oz propane tank. No need to buy other accessories
- 7,200BTU/HR this camping stove has enough heat output to help you solve cooking problems.Reliable for camping, outdoor cooking
- Comes With Carrying Case/Complete With instruction manual.Designed to be taken anywhere
Don’t worry，we provided complete instruction manual on the product packaging. (For your safety, please carefully read the manual warning information.)
This portable dual duel camping stove can be used with round shape grill pan for various cooking.
The portable stove uses 8 oz canister or propane tank 16.4 oz. (NOT included), and is perfect for any outdoor camping.
Gas canister lock：press gas canister lock downward to lock position.
Built safe position of lid opening hole:insert finger to pull hood open.
Safety Protection Device：
Over pressure protection device：to eject the canister which results in shut off the gas supply.
Built in canister ejection system：ejection butane fuel canister if irregular flow/pressure is detected.
Enough Heat Output：
The heat of 7200btu/hr is enough for outdoor travel, BBQ, fishing and camping.
Windshield:prevent flame from being extinguished by wind.
1.Keep away from any open flame.
2.Do not attempt to light the stove.
3.Never use the gas stove in an enclosed space.
4.Must be Install and use correctly according to the instructions to avoid danger.
5.Do not store or use gasoline or other liquids with flammable vapors in the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Camping Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!