Finding your suitable readers for buster pump for ice maker is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for buster pump for ice maker including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
753 reviews analysed
1. Bottle Water Dispenser Pump System, 20ft 110V AC US Plug Water Dispensing Pump with Single Inlet Compatible Use with Coffee/Tea Machines, Water Dispensers, Refrigerators, Ice Makers
- BOTTLE WATER PUMP SYSTEM: This 110v water dispenser pump works with a commercial 5 gallon jug of water. It can deliver water under pressure to an individual drinking water faucet, offer hot or chilled water anytime. Perfect for water inlet of a refrigerator, coffee & Tea machine and anywhere else on-demand water supply is needed.
- SAFETY TO USE: When the bottle is empty, the pump system will shut off. With Illuminated on/off switch, provides clear visibility in dark or hard-to-reach places. This dispensing pump system with 40 PSI (2. 8 bar) maximum pressure, no worrying about water pressure problems.
- LESS NOISE: The pump equipped with noise dampening rubber feet to minimize noise pollution, recommend using 4 screws and securing it to a wall to make it even more quiet and cuts down on vibration.
- EASY TO INSTALL: The bottled water system comes with easy to read instructions that will make the install a breeze.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: We stand behind our products and want to ensure that you love them just as much as we do. You’ll be glad you got these – guaranteed! Contact us if any problems caused, we will help you solve the problems ASAP!
2. AQUATEC CDP6800 booster pump + transformer 110V
This listing does not come with pressure switch, which need to be purchased separately if you want to auto-shut-off the pump. This listing is for a boost pump for water supply to a Reverse Osmosis water system. It is to increase the water supply pressure from 40 psi to 60 psi for RO systems that is 75GPD or smaller. Larger capacity RO should use 8852 pump instead. Also this pump is NOT for output boosting, or line boosting. If you want to increase output pressure of a RO system to ice maker or refrigerator, use 5851 pump instead. If you don’t know what you need. Please ask before you buy. Please do not use this pump for misting applications because it is too small. For misting, use other model 8852 pumps
3. SEAFLO Water Pressure Booster Pump w/ 110V Transformer for Reverse Osmosis (RO) Systems (50GPD)
SEAFLO’s SFRO2-G50-3A has an incredible features list, high quality components, and amazing performance. SEAFLO also offers a variety of easy connect fittings and filters. This pump also features an electrical cord which can connect directly to any standard US outlet making installation easy and simple. The 50GPD 3A-Series is intended for use in water filtration systems and to increase water output of water pressure systems.
BRAND NEW SEAFLO SFRO2-G50-3A Reverse Osmosis (RO) Booster Pump
50GPD Booster Pump intended use is for membranes rated at 50GPD
Sleek new black colored finish
RO Booster Pump comes bundled with a 110V Transformer
Plugs into your standard wall outlet for ease of use
Connects directly into your current water filtration system
Rubber feet with metal mounting bracket for vibrationless operation
Meets RoHS and CE Certification and made with food-grade material
Suitable for food grade applications
Voltage: 24VDC RO Pump + 110V Transformer
Work Flow: ≥ 0.55 LPM
Open Flow: ≥ 1.6 LPM
Inlet Pressure: 30 PSI
Working Presure: 70 PSI
Current: ≤ 0.8 A
Rated Current: ≤ 1.0 A
Inlet/Outlet: 3/8″-14 FNPT
Dimensions: Approx. 7″ x 4″ x 4″
4. Aquatec 8800 series 8852 water pressure boost pump (+ heavy duty 3 Amp Transformer) for aeroponics 100 to 200 GPD RO system
- Aquatec pressure pump 8852, 2.6LPM for aeroponics, misting, 100 to 200 GPD RO systems
- includes heavty duty 3 amp transformer 24VAC 115VAC 60Hz better than 2 Amp or 1 Amp
- heavy duty steel mounting bracket much stronger and long lasting than plastic bracket
- includes heavty duty 3 amp transformer, good for running the pump at high pressure 80 psi to 100 psi
- 3 amp transformer is good for longer running time without over heating and good for adding pressure switch and solenoid valve timer switch to the pump
This is a genuine Aquatec booster pump 8852 flow rate (2.6L/min), and 8851 (2.1L/min) * use for aeroponics, misting, 300GPD RO systems, * the pump is a 24VAC, it includes a heavy duty 3 Amp transformer, * adjustable bypass pressure setting, boost pressure can reach up to 100 psi. * 3/8″ inlet /outlet, built-in quick connect fitting * two elbow reducer fitting included to convert to 1/4″ * Aquatec quick connect electrical plug * optional pressure switch is not included (sold separately)
5. Aquatec CDP 8800 water booster pump + Transformer 115V 1/4 & 3/8
Pressure switch is not included in this listing. Pressure switch need to be purchase separately. Depending on your applications at what cut-off pressure setting. This listing is for pump and transformer only. You can turn on/off manually, or use (optional) pressure switch or (optional) timer to turn on/off the pump. This pump is to increase input pressure to a RO system. This pump is not for increasing pressure to ice maker or refrigerator. That’s different model. For ice maker pump or increasing output pump, please get Aquatec 5851 0.7GPM to 1 GPM pump This is Aquatec Boost pump and transformer for Reverse Osmosis Water systems. The input/output of the pump is 3/8″ quick connect fitting, we also include two reducer fitting to 1/4″ if you have 1/4″ tubing. So this setup will work for both 3/8″ and 1/4″ OD tubing. If you are using this for a RO system you may need to order separately a pressure switch and/or a solenoid valve. If you are buying this pump for misting application. Please note that the pump need to be placed at floor level, the pump need to be lower than the water level. It can self prime but input tubing need to be all the way near the bottom of the container and be tied down/ tether with heavy object so the tubing can stay near the bottom and not floating up. The number of nozzles the pump can support depends on the flow rate of the total nozzles and the pressure you want to achieve. Connect one nozzle first and make sure everything works then add more nozzles and check pressure. With less nozzles the pump is able to high pressure above 80 psi. As you add more nozzles, the pressure decreases. If the pump is not connecting to anything, or just pumping air, then it sounds loud, it will be more quiet when it is connected with water line. The pump need to be placed on the floor level, lower than the water level. Do NOT put the pump on top of the container or above water level if you are drawing water from a container.
6. Aquatec 5853-7E12-J524 1.7 GPM 60 PSI 3/8 inch JG 120V Delivery/Demand Pump with Cord
the cut off pressure on the pump is set at 60 psi at the factory, but this pressure can be adjusted using an Allen key. On the pump head there is a hex screw, you can use the Allen key to turn clockwise to increase pressure. 1/2 turns is +10 psi the inlet and outlet are 3/8″ JG quick connect fitting. It is for 3/8″ Outside diameter tubing. This pump is for water transfer of 1 to 1.7 gallon per minute applications, this is not for refrigerator line. For residential refrigerator or residential ice maker, use different model like 5851 0.7 gpm and add an Aquatec accumulator tank / pulsation dampener model ACT820-JG
7. Flojet 12 Volt Self-Priming Water Pump – 294 GPH, 3/4in. Ports, Model Number 04300143A
For boats, RVs and more! This pump delivers up to 40 working PSI. For liquids to 130deg F. Automatic pressure switch. Compact design and plug-in port fittings make installation easy. Volts: 12, Port Size (in.): 3/4, Amps: 8, Self-Priming: Yes, Flow (GPH): 294, Dimensions L x W x H (in.): 9 x 3 3/4, Discharge Port (in.): 3/4, Suction Port (in.): 3/4, Max. PSI: 40, Max. Suction Lift (ft.): 8
8. SHURflo Industrial Pump – 198 GPH, 115 Volt, 1/2in, Model# 2088-594-154
- self-priming up to 9 vertical lift feet
- used in delivery and transfer of liquid applications up to 3 GPM (11.4LPM)
- 1/2″ MPT, 115VAC 60Hz, non-corded 3 wires, built-in check valve prevents back flow of fluid
- built-in pressure switch, turn on/off at 45psi, adjustable pressure setting
- Santoprene valves and diaphragm
Shurflo’s 115 volt, 3.3 gallons per minute pump @ 45 psi
9. Little Giant 554530 VCMX-20ULS 115-volt Condensate Pump, 1-Pack
10. Diversitech Corporation IQP-120 Condensate Pump 1.6 Gpm 120V Ac
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Buster Pump For Ice Maker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!