Finding your suitable readers for 240 gb desktop ssd is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 240 gb desktop ssd including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
945 reviews analysed
1. Kingston 240GB A400 SSD 2.5” SATA 7MM 2.5-Inch SA400S37/240G
- Fast start-up, loading and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- Capacity: 240GB, Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0. 240GB — 500MB/s Read and 350MB/s Write. No additional drivers are required
Incredible speeds plus rock-solid reliability – Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and file transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest gen controller for read and write speeds up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system. Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It’s also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices. A400 is available in multiple capacities from 120GB-480GB to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files. Backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
2. SanDisk SSD PLUS 240GB Internal SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5″/7mm – SDSSDA-240G-G26
- Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5″ hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read/write speeds of up to 530MB/s/440MB/s (Based on internal testing
- performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Shock-resistant for proven durability -even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ), Temperature (from 0 degrees Celcius to 70 degrees Celcius))
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
3. Western Digital 240GB WD Green Internal PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm – WDS240T2G0A
- SLC (single-level cell) caching boosts write performance to quickly perform everyday tasks
- Shock-resistant and WD F.I.T. Lab certified for compatibility and reliability
- Ultra low power-draw so you can use your laptop PC for longer periods of time
- Includes a 3-year limited warranty so upgrading your storage is worry-free
- The free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard* lets you easily monitor the status of your drive
For use in laptop and desktop computers, a WD Green SSDs offers high performance and reliability to boost your daily computing activities. With comprehensive WD F.I.T. Lab testing and WD Green solid state drives are compatible with most PCs. The free WD SSD Dashboard* lets you monitor your storage, and when combined with the 3-year limited warranty, upgrading your digital storage is worry-free. Operating Temperature 0 Degrees Celsius to 70 Degrees Celsius .
4. Samsung 860 EVO 250GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76E250B/AM)
- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing
- Enhanced Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s respectively. Reliability : 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
- Ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops for personal, gaming and business use. Operating Temperature: 0 – 70 ℃ Operating Temperature
- Hardware/Software Compatibility: Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX, and Linux
- Included Contents: 2.5″ (7mm) SATA III (6Gb/s) SSD &
- User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included). 5-Year Warranty
5. Dell Optiplex 9010 SFF Desktop PC – Intel Core i5-3470 3.2GHz 16GB RAM 240GB SSD DVD Windows 10 Pro, WIFI (Renewed)
- This computer has been certified refurbished by a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher, ensuring the highest levels of quality and support.
- Dell 9010 Intel I5 Quad-Core 3. 2 GHz Processor
- What’s Inside: 16GB RAM, 240GB Solid State Drive, DVD Optical Drive,
- Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
- Includes: WiFi Adapter,
Microsoft Authorized Refurbishers (MAR) are recognized as the leaders in custom refurbished computers. MAR products are customized to meet the ideal functionality requirements for every type of buyer, including. . . – Home Desktops for daily tasks such as web browsing, composing email, and consuming media. – Business Class workstations that handle robust multi-tasking and document creation across multiple monitors. – Multimedia and Gaming PC’s to support rich graphics, high frames per second & crisp sound while running intense games and software. The Microsoft Authorized Refrubisher s process to custom tailor every PC starts by assembling the upgraded components that set these products apart from standard retail computers. Configuration is based within an Dell Optiplex chassis and motherboard which ensures universal compatibility for any action and component requiring the Dell structure. Next comes the brain of the system in an Intel i5 processor to provide the overall speed of the computer. From there, a meticulous matching process ensures both the storage drive and memory reach maximum reliability, compatibility and consistent performance. Every upgraded part is either new or thoroughly tested through advanced diagnostic steps to perform like new. Then it’s a fresh installation of the latest release of Microsoft Windows 10, fully updated and free of any annoying and unnecessary bloatware. After inspection and a final white-glove finishing treatment, the computer is boxed with heavy-duty foam-insulated packaging for shipment to arrive in flawless condition, ready to work perfectly right out of the box!
6. TC SUNBOW 240GB 256GB SSD 2.5 Inch SATAIII 6GB / s Internal Solid State Drive for Notebook Tablet Desktop PC (240GB)
- 1. SATA3(6.0Gbps) interface, compatible with SATA2(3.0 Gbps) interface
- 2.Sequential Data Read/Write Performance:R:: 560/W:422MB/s ,Boot time:it will be within 12 seconds from boot to enter the system
- Fast loading while play games and open large application software (such as PS, AI)
- quiet running, no noise
- 3. Compatible system:Windows series, Unix Series , Mac and others usual systems
- 4.Metal case, Compact and thin: thickness of 7MM, compatible with 9MM thick hard disk situation
- 5.Use for: Notebook, PC, POS Machines, All-in-one PC, Advertising Machines, Network Terminals, On-board Computers, Video Surveillance, Servers, Medical products and Equipment Storage.
7. WD Blue 3D NAND 250GB Internal PC SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 560 MB/s – WDS250G2B0A
- Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s
- As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = 1 million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = 1 billion bits per second
- An industry leading 1.75M hrs mean time to failure (MTTF) and up to 500 TBs written (TBW) for enhanced reliability
- MTTF based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing
- TBW calculated using JEDEC client workload (JESD219)
- WD F.I.T. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers
- 5 year manufacturer’s limited warranty
- Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data
- An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD
The WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD utilizes 3D NAND technology for capacities up to 4TB* with enhanced reliability. Featuring an active power draw up to 25% lower** than previous generations of WD Blue SSDs, you’re able to work longer before recharging your laptop, while sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s give the speed you want for your most demanding computing applications.*** Combined with the free, downloadable WD SSD Dashboard software and a 5-year limited warranty, you can confidently upgrade your system to the WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD. |*As used for storage capacity, one terabyte (TB) = one trillion bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. |** Active power draws are up to 25% lower during sequential reads than previous generations of WD Blue SSD at the 500GB capacity point. |***As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second and gigabit per second (Gb/s) = one billion bits per second.
8. Dell OptiPlex 7010 Ultra Small Form Factor Desktop PC – Intel Core i5-3470S 2.9GHz, 8GB, 240GB SSD, Windows 10 Professional (Renewed)
Dell OptiPlex 7010 Ultra Small Form Factor Desktop PC – Intel Core i5-3470S 2.9GHz, 8GB, 240GB SSD, DVDROM – Windows 10 Professional (Renewed)
9. HP EliteDesk 800 G1 Small Form Desktop Computer Tower PC (Intel Quad Core i5-4570, 16GB Ram, 240GB Brand New Solid State SSD, WIFI) Win 10 Pro (Renewed) Dual Monitor Support HDMI + VGA
Designed for heavy use in the corporate environment, this Dell computer has been Renewed with higher quality components than you’ll find in typical off the shelf retail models. Perfect for business, home and school, this computer has been professionally refurbished by a Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher (MAR). Every component is tested for full functionality to ensure years of ongoing performance and reliability. Exterior cosmetics are restored to a like-new condition with little to no visible signs of previous use. A fresh and authentic installation of Microsoft Windows 10 is performed with the new license digitally rendered in the PC for an easy and secure start upon first use. CPU: 4th Gen. Intel Quad Core i5 Processor RAM: 16 GB DDR3 Hard Drive: 240 GB SSD Operating System: Windows 10 Professional Optical: DVD-RW Drive Peripherals: USB Keyboard and Mouse, USB WiFi Adapter, HDMI Adapter
10. HP EliteDesk 800 G1 SFF Computer Intel i5 3.20Ghz 16GB RAM 240GB SSD Win 10 Pro (Renewed)
- Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified by the manufacturer or by a third-party refurbisher to look and work like new, with limited to no signs of wear. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection, reconditioning and repackaging. The product ships with relevant accessories, a 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic white or brown box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
This is an HP EliteDesk 800 G1 Small Form Factor Desktop Computer, featuring Intel i5-4570 3.20Ghz processor, 16GB RAM, 256GB Solid State Drive and Windows 10 Pro. This machine is fully refurbished and will offer you years of computing, backed by our 90 Day Warranty!
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 240 Gb Desktop Ssd for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!